Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic

Go down 
+2
Lignar
Cryomancer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

(Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic Empty
PostSubject: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 am

Okay, first, let me state the items of power (In order) that are pwn-some.

Quote :
The Tale
Admin Powers
My Box
The Phasma Great Sword
Spectrals Ink powers/pen
The Scythe of Wrath
Sparrowhawk Katana
My hounds
Sykura's Wit
My goatee
Sykura's Music

LET ME EXPLAIN:
The following are not necessarily in the correct order, just the order I have put them in down here.

1) The Tale; The Tale is number one mainly, among other things, it contains most/all of these items. Also, Wally might ban me if I say it isn't-*MO/WALLIGHTNING*

3) My Box; A small rectangular box, no bigger than a cellphone, fueled directly by the power of the Cryomancer. It can imitate several of the items including the pen and scythe, although it cannot quite compare to those items in power. It still can transform into other items (Some more powerful than say, the Scythe)
However, most of the items are ice-related and therefore not quite as easy to use against fire-related weapons as the Cryomancer would like. There is even a function on the box that allows (If there is the presence of an Admin nearby [Although this Admin cannot be banned by the product]) it to create a ban portal, albeit a purple one tinged with cyan.

4) The Pen; A very fun item, I must say. I'll leave the official explanation to Iggy, but my knowledge of it states that it is an item that can draw pretty much anything, write anything, and bring that thing to life. I believe it also becomes a sword.
The Spectral Mask wrote:
My Pen is a bit complicated.
There were once 12 power sources of unknown origin. There exact purpose is unknown, but it is said the Lord of the Second Demension, he who controls creativity, created them to create subuniverses. The story goes that each spurce was powerful, but when combined the 12 could create new universes. Every book, movie, ect. was created by these power sources (Wally, that's your theory, not mine) and knowledge from these universes seeps into the minds of authors, scriptwriters, and storytellers.
The power sources were raw power, but power needs to be conducted. An inventor or inventors (no one knows if this was the Lord of the Second Demension or otherwise) created 12 Pens to conduct their power. All but three of these Pens are lost; one in a tomb and two being weilded by active people, one of whom is myself.
I came by the Pen while wandering through a cave system and discovered its power; each is the power of creativity. I can, using it, create original stories (everyone else draws inspiration from subuniverses) and also use a unique rune system with a variaty of functions.
No one is certain of everything the runes can do, only that only the Pen and the runes together do anything. I am constantly discovering knew uses for my Pen.
It is said that he who gathers all 12 Pens will rule the Second Demension...

5) The Scythe; Well, this is interesting. I assume it looks dark scary and gives off an evil aura. Although it cannot ban to my knowledge, I assume it can hurt. Bad. Basically, I'm going to guess it channels power from Irae (Wrath/Chaos) and does something. Irae, the floor is yours.

6) My Goatee; Ah, my infamous goatee. It looks like but slightly thinner and pale white. Basically, it's... Well... It enhances the Cryomancers powers (Slightly) and makes him look like Anti-Spock. :P

7) My Hounds: Ah. but giving off a black wispy aura and with cyan eyes. They are under the control of the Cryomancer and are almost like pets. They can shoot ice beams from their eyes and bite things.

8 )
Maestro wrote:
I think I will skip the most recent question (if Wally's the Mancer Leader, then that's his job to answer) and tell you a little of the Sparrowhawk Katana.

The Sparrowhawk Katana's basic function is, of course, as a sword. Its basic power is to transfer kinetic energy more efficiently to the target. Otherwise (no pun intended), it has no other truly special powers, except for one that I cannot say for fear of spoiling the Tale. It can, of course, act as a good conductor of administrator power, but any other weapon made of the same rare lime green metal would work as well.

Like all katana, as far as I know, its blade is curved. However, it has no ridge or spine on either side of the blade.

9) Much like the box, the Phasmamancer's Great Sword can morph into many other weapons. It's normal form is an obsidian sword, glowing intimidating black/grey shade. It has an ornate, evil-looking hilt.

Comments, additional weapons?

Last edited by Inspector on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Okay, it's not really a weapon, but who could forget administrative power? :P So, here's a brief guide. I'll be back with more weapons, too, once I feel like it (or the Tale is updated). :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 pm

YES THE TALE YAY.

Well, I like what you put there.

It sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Well, I'm glad you like it. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 pm

It's pretty cool stuff, it doesn't afraid of anything. :P
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 pm

All your face are belong to it, because IT IS SPARTAAAA, where everything is OVER 300, and a winrar is it.

:P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:12 pm

OKAY YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 pm

So yeah. :P I'll wait for Mo to do his Sparrowhawk Katana. In the meantime...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:41 pm

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:48 pm

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:59 pm

My Pen is a bit complicated.

There were once 12 power sources of unknown origin. There exact purpose is unknown, but it is said the Lord of the Second Demension, he who controls creativity, created them to create subuniverses. The story goes that each spurce was powerful, but when combined the 12 could create new universes. Every book, movie, ect. was created by these power sources (Wally, that's your theory, not mine) and knowledge from these universes seeps into the minds of authors, scriptwriters, and storytellers.

The power sources were raw power, but power needs to be conducted. An inventor or inventors (no one knows if this was the Lord of the Second Demension or otherwise) created 12 Pens to conduct their power. All but three of these Pens are lost; one in a tomb and two being weilded by active people, one of whom is myself.

I came by the Pen while wandering through a cave system and discovered its power; each is the power of creativity. I can, using it, create original stories (everyone else draws inspiration from subuniverses) and also use a unique rune system with a variaty of functions.

No one is certain of everything the runes can do, only that only the Pen and the runes together do anything. I am constantly discovering knew uses for my Pen.

It is said that he who gathers all 12 Pens will rule the Second Demension...
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Very nice spectral.

I'll add that in.

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm

and as for my scythe its pure destruction and chaos it can engulf me in chaos energy (think of it as a nuclear/hydrogen bomb on steroroids exept more powerfull) while not harming me and incinerating everything around me also it can teleport me places and I can use it to channel chaos storms that can rip apart matter itself (including energy therefore souls)

another thing it does is more metaphoric it is my symbol of supremacy and strikes fear in the hearts of any one who dares oppose me as well as my minions who are not to be trusted (i can be very paranoid during battles) it also induces a berserker rage within me and my minions

(actually my scythe is a part of me these are my powers the scythe merely acts as a catalyst to make me more powerfull and is basically an extension of me both metaphorically and as an extension of my own soul)

Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Uh...

Alright. Properly punctuate that and I'll put it in for you. :P

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Whoa, whoa. Hang on a minute.

Spectral, that's not my idea. :P You'll be seeing my idea - and, somewhat, how it works - in the Tale, beginning with this upcoming chapter and possibly in a blog entry or other topic.

Also I realized that the Tale should be disqualified. :P Since, you know, it isn't actually a weapon by itself...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 pm

BUT ITS LIKE AN ARMORY

Plus, do you really want ME having the most powerful weapon? :P
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:02 pm

... Point. :P

Okay then.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:05 pm

once I take over the universe of the tale and have control of all the weapons then ill have the most powerfull weapon ever THE TALE invisible message MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Okay yeah no.

Thats not gonna happen anytime soon > But once I get my hands on your scythe, we'll see who the Superpower is THEN!
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Also, Iraemancer, I can see your text without highlighting it. :P Seriously, I can.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:43 am

not any time soon ...... however I am eternal as is chaos

also yeah my highlighting failed....
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:44 am

I'm pretty sure by now, ALL of us are eternal.

The Mage King has been around for like, 3000 years, Wally can't die, Tobi WON'T die, you claim to be as eternal as Chaos, and Spectral....

He probably writes a story about him never dieing and then he never dies.

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:58 am

chaos existed since before the existence of time befote the pen before your box even before the tale..... ok maybe not before the tale but at the exact same moment as the tale and before (insert anything exept chaos or the tale here) ever existed
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 am

Okay yeah, but you're the Wrath Mage, not the Chaos Mage.

And nice job on spelling 'before' wrong.

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:36 am

wrath and chaos are intertwined plus Im the wrath mage but I serve gods of chaos AND wrath :P
therefore have the powers of both
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:57 am

Well no.
I serve Wally, and I don't have the power over life...

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:18 am

jealous? seriously though chaos is just another one of my elements. as is fire and wrath . I was born in a plane of fire so its only natural i inherit fire. i was trained in wrath magic so its only natural that i have wrath. as for chaos well it was part being born with it part it being bestowed upon me as I became the second in command of the chaos legions. so yeah... oh and extra points for at least trying to punctuate SOME parts of this post
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:09 pm

iraemancer wrote:
chaos existed since before the existence of time befote the pen before your box even before the tale..... ok maybe not before the tale but at the exact same moment as the tale and before (insert anything exept chaos or the tale here) ever existed

The Pen is realtively new. The Power of Creativity is eternal, and Chaos and Order needed it to begin creating the universe[/altoriststuff]

That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 pm

@Spectral: And my goatee has been since the start of EVERYTHING.

@Irae:

In this case, I'm gonna call God-modding.

I think we're doing the whole MANCER thing here, not your Altorism thing.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 pm

AF's first post: Whoa, I never even thought about that. Someday, I feel like we/I should compile a book about the various people, through the ages.

Iraemancer's post after AF's first post: Actually, the Tale hasn't existed forever. It's just more awesome. :P jk

AF's second post: Yes, he IS the Wrath Mage. Thanks.

Iraemancer's second post: No, no, no. Just as Ignotomancer technically does not have the Pen, whatever his bio says (Spectral has it), Iraemancer does not have the powers associated with Chaos. Just Wrath.

AF's third post: PRECISELY

Iraemancer's third post: Whatever you, yourself, are, IRAEMANCER THE MANCER is not. He does not have the powers of fire; that is Pyromancer's (Morgoth's) domain. Iraemancer may be chaotic, but he does not have the powers of chaos.

Spectral's post: ... That's, like, too deep for this discussion. :P Also I still don't understand all that metaphysical stuff...

AF's fourth post: EXACTLY. Thank you! This is about the Mancers and the Tale and the CSWWS and your epics and everything between, not... well, whatever you mean by Altorism. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Altorism is some thing Irae follows.

And you used three :P 's in that post.

AND YES THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Yeah, I don't know what it is. And yes, I did use three of those. :P

SO, back on topic. Which is, like I said, the web-net-cosmos of all the writings and stuff.

Have you all heard about key-weapons yet?

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Key-Weapons?

No.

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 pm

... You've forgotten everything I said in the Tale's review topic? Sad

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

OH MAN

YEAH

THOSE UH YEAH

*goes back to read it*

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:32 pm

So yeah, go and read the Tale's new chapter and info, people. :P (Well, only if you want to.)

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 pm

ALRIGHT
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:34 am

altorism is a philosophy that spectral follows and I follow it too (mainly because I dont really feel like having the universe end) its basically says that order chaos and neutrality (and a 4th faction that im not even supposed to know about) must fight the void before it destroys the universe, basically chaos wants to rule the world not destroy it, order wants to keep thei power ad spread, it so yeah destroying the universe would screw their plans too, neutrality want nothing more than to preserve the universe , and the 4th faction believes that "nature will take its course" and as long as there is a universe it wont matter who rules it.

but anyway 5T4Y 0N T3H T0PICZ
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 pm

(I thought Spectral was Christian...?)

Anyways, thank you, Irae.

Anyone have any weapons of note?

Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Religion is irrelevent. It is not our core beleifs but the morals we learn from those beleifs, and the individual stories told by those religions don't matter; only the moral of the story matters.

But, back on topic, Irae, please avoid talking about religion on this website. No one cares if I'm Cristian or Altorist, or both, or neither. We care about my Pen.

So... Ignotomancer doesn't have it? You see, this is why I wanted to be Incomancer, Mage of Pens and Ink... Glare I don't suppose I can change that?
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

I should be chaomancer although iraemancer sounds cooler so ill just keep that also the scythe can also make people fight each other to the death (also known as the blame thrower) basically it puts your enemies against themselves and you cluld then pick off the survivors
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:12 pm

And I should have power over ALL ice, but I'm not going to seriously complain about that.

Irae, here's a hint; Try and keep your internet-self and Mancer-self and your real-life-self separate. It's a lot easier that way..
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Iraemancer's first post: Um, you just went through an entire off-topic rambling, then you tell US to stay on topic...? scratch

AF: I'm working on it. :P

Spectral: THANK YOU

Iraemancer's second post: That power makes sense for the scythe, yes. Just remember that you really are the Wrath Mage, and not the Chaos Mage. :P

AF: That's why I suggested you could have become Glaciemancer, but whatever. :P This way, you have some power over all types of cold.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Malfatto wrote:
And I should have power over ALL ice, but I'm not going to seriously complain about that.

Irae, here's a hint; Try and keep your internet-self and Mancer-self and your real-life-self separate. It's a lot easier that way..
lol my chaotic self is actually more real than my "real" self as for my mancer self it was BASED off my chaotic self and ive come to a point where theyre too similar and spill into one another but ill try to keep them seperate kthxbye
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Yeah, I have an idea how to keep those three separate.

Anyways, by real I mean in-real-life self. :P
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

yeah my chaos self is MORE real then my reallife self (meaning my body is the only thing human about me)

but my mancer self is just coincidentally similar to my chaotic self (also known as my true nature) speaking of my mancer self Irae has a secondary weapon known as the sword of wrath its basically a slightly less awesome version of the scythe (actually its way less awesome its basically a flaming sword of hatred) oh yeah and using third person whenever I talk about my mancer self helps keep it apart from me
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Okay, no, seriously. I mean, like, seriously. :P

That's probably a good idea, third person. :P
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 pm

AF: One very powerful ability you might have is the ability to completely stop things - to "freeze" them, so to speak, but not in our normal sense - to completely halt movement, on the molecular level. That is, to create conditions of absolute zero Kelvins. You see, you as the Cold Mage control temperature itself, not ice.

Spoiler:

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

(Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next