Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 pm

For the last few years, the member known as Iraemancer, azerateshard, Neutral Evil, or LEGION has joined us on Codrex Magna and BAW without revealing his birthday. However, I am pleased to report that today is the sixteenth anniversary of Iraemancer’s IRL birth.

We here in reality shall celebrate glamorously with pizza, cake, and dungeons and dragons, the first two provided nervously by Iraemancer’s parents; Irae, I hope you are aware of the irrefutable luck you possess, the family you were born into who have stood by your side and supported you, and the beautiful town in which you live. On your sixteenth birthday, I am proud to count myself among your closest and most trusted friends. Even if sometimes you may find yourself a little misguided, remember you have allies here, both in the town we both inhabit and the website we’ve both come to use.

Happy birthday, Irae. You deserve one day, if that’s all.

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

thank you spectraky for the exellent message Smile

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Yes, a happy birthday indeed.

That's really all there is to say on the matter. I can't get you a birthday present other than the SOaHY comic I posted yesterday, unfortunately. :P So I'll just wish you... a large babblefield. A babblefield, in facact, thats plenpy big enouf to wreck havoc on.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:13 pm

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN TODAY.

A very happy anniversary of birth to you, our resident portrayer of the world's foremost Wrath Mage.

I imagine there will be glorious displays of fireworks like that 10-second one in California; there'll be songs sung that turn out to be instrumentals; and there will be cake that is not a lie, but the frosting was accidentally.

I hope that's all my imagination though, so have an actually wonderful day. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 pm

XD thanks guys

I had the best birthday, THE BEST :D

Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 am

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday, my friend. :D Tomorrow, I'll see for for additional sweets and celebration, as well as sweet celebration and celebratory sweets.

I do hope you're looking forward to your presents, as I am looking forward to your presence. :P
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 am

Happy day of being reckoned into this universe, friend!

I apologize for not being within contact on the actual day, but I promise that our little fraternity of chaos shall meet up on slightly blockier terms, if all goes well.

Eat some cake/souls today!
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am

XD thanks guys

@spectral: nice use of verbal puns and also I cannot wait for tomorrow :D

@arty: heh, thanks I always have been a beacon of chaos and I do hope you mean minecraft blocky :P
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 am

Happy birthday, Irae, if a bit late. Hope you had a good one. Smile

---]=>TKG<=[---
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 am

Unfortunately I'll see neither your presence nor your presents, Irae. May they be great, and also may the BLOCKS be with you.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

* W. Gudmunzsun is shot

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:07 pm

It once again is that time of the year where we celebrate (and reverently fear) the birth of our good friend, The Iraemancer!

May he eat much cake, and wage many wars with people who aren't us. (2)18, baby!
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:36 pm

(2)18 indeed Twisted Evil 

another year has passed (sort of) and celebrations are in order. All in all my birthday will be the best one ever.

also the Iraemancer has changed his name and pic in honour of a new year of mayhem and awesomeness Evil Grin 
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Lovely new display name, and I hope, a lovely day of celebration for you. Happy birthday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:56 pm

I admit I'm not entirely sure about the new display name, but I congratulate you on your 18 years, Irae. :P Remember, you are everyone's favorite Wrath Mage (which of course has no relation to the fact that you are the only Wrath Mage).

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!   Happy Birthday, Iraemancer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Iraemancer!
Page 1 of 1