Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Stargazer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

Happy Birthday, Stargazer! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Well the day has arrived.

The day that happens to be the anniversary of birth of the member sometimes called Stargazer. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (Full stop included. Exclamation mark sold separately.)

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:00 am

Thank you much, Wally. Nice of you to remember. Smile I can't believe I'm sixteen! Now I can (technically) get my driver's license!

I'll see your full stop and raise you an ellipsis.

That actually looks kinda sinister... Shocked

---]=>TKG<=[---
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

Happy Birthday!

Funny enough, your birthday is one day before mine....
Trying to steal my thunder, eh? Well my hounds and my goatee have something to say about that!

And it's......

Happy Birthday, Stargazer! Artybi10

Happy Birthday !
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 am

Thank you, Arty. Smile

I'd noticed that... Kinda cool. We August kids are just awesome, aren't we? XD

In any case, THUNDER = STOLEN. You can have it back tomorrow. Please call off your hounds.

---]=>TKG<=[---
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 am

Fine, fine.... I wish you best you of wishes, hope you get tons of loot... Etc.

Hounds, down!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH ARTY AND STARGAZER, SO SAYS IRAEMANCER

have some cake

Happy Birthday, Stargazer! 37369_1143829052094_1718532177_276529_2070549_n
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Ahahah AF always has an image for the occasion...

Also, Stargazer, I see your ellipsis and raise you one over again.

HAPPY... BIRTHDAY...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Arty: Thanks again. It ended up being a pretty good day, all things considered. (i.e. work, a driving lesson, and another rehearsal)

Nice hounds... *nervous laugh*

Iraemancer: Thank you! What a neat cake. Amazing what people can do with food.

Wally: ...that almost looks more sinister than with one ellipsis. XD

---]=>TKG<=[---
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Sinister things like excess ellipses, summoning of hounds, and highly gelatinous scorpion-tail cakes have happened here.

It's been the standard two weeks though, so I give all of that wonderful insanity a goodbye wave until next year. :P

Topic locked 'til then.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Once again we're here to celebrate the advancing age of our good friend stargazer!

Your life is passing by quickly before your eyes, suffer crisis or enact radical change!

Smile 
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:19 am

haha, I forgot about this topic. Thank you, O Young One. These ancient eyes have seen many things, but it's still heartwarming when a friend remembers the anniversary of my long-ago birth. I only hope I can avoid crisis until my radical changes start coming into effect.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:58 am

Well it's the time of year when it's this time of year again at this time of year.

Have a fun time of year at this time of year, birthday girl. I would rattle off a list of generic good advice but I can't remember and I shouldn't give you the only advice I'm known for giving.

So again, I genuinely wish you a TIME OF YEAR

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Dear me, not only have I yet to congratulate Ms. Starry this year, but I was neglectful last year as well. Thankfully no one has posted a google image yet, so I can beat them to the punch!

After about five, almost six, seconds of deliberation, I chose this one.

Happy Birthday, Stargazer! Star-cake

Please note that, although I have posted an image of a wedding cake, my culture does not consider this a valid marriage proposal. Rather, just pretend that all of those stars have little lights in them that change color when you blow them out, and make a wish. Or just wish on the first star you see. Or just chant the name of the Prince of Lower Ariel Kingdoms three times, and he'll grant you a wish, and change your alignment while he's at it.
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:58 am

Wally: Thank you, my dear. A TIME OF YEAR was indubitably had. It is a shame you couldn't remember any advice; I am sure your six additional months of life have granted you wisdom I cannot begin to fathom.

Spectral: That is without a doubt the best cake I have ever seen, wedding or otherwise. Thank you, Sir Spectral, for the fine words and beautiful image.
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:49 pm

It's that time of year again! A very dear happy birthday to stargazer, a charming and well regarded member of our website.

All the best wishes and good luck for your birthday and the future. Smile

(I offer my apologies for the one day belated post, I hope cake made up for it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Stargazer!   Happy Birthday, Stargazer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Stargazer!
Page 1 of 1