Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personalities of the Codrexians

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

Personalities of the Codrexians Empty
PostSubject: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Ah, fellow Codrexians, welcome to the Personalities topic.
Now, many of us have different personalities in many different things, as seen in the Official Weapons of the Codrexians Blog.
However, it is a bit confusing to keep them apart.

So, here, I offer you chance to post your personalities for all to see.

So, let us begin!

Post your personalities below this post and I will edit this in.
I will have a format for you soon enough.

Walter:
Spoiler:

Maestro:
Spoiler:

Arty;
Spoiler:

The Spectral Mask:
Spoiler:

Scodonius:
Spoiler:

Iraemancer:
Spoiler:

Ghost
Spoiler:

Sykura
Spoiler:

Format:

(Name)
Powers:
Background:
Catch phrase/Attributes:
Minion?:
Weapons:

Happy posting!

Last edited by The Coolonel on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Actually, either Irae or Scoddy shouldn't be here and either Leechy or Ghost should be. Is this Mancers, or staff?

I'll get a discriotion done soon.

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:05 pm

It's everyone.

EVERYONE.

So everyone on the site can have one, I just put these members up for now seeing as we're on often.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Iraemancer
Powers: anger, fire, scythes, war, anything that damages physically
Appearance: a firey demon looking thing (ill have a picture up as soon as I get a good enough one off google images so stay tuned)
catch phrase: "in war it isnt about whos right only WHOS LEFT"
attributes: evil, fiery temper, passion for war, megalomaniac, power hungry... nuff said
Minions: denons and anyone who is so consumed by their anger that they pledge allegance to me in exchange for revenge to those who wronged them
Weapons: scythe (main weapon) but really Ill use anything i can get my hands on
other: im awesome and will one day rule the entire universe and the tale ( its a long drawn out plan that will take forever to explain)

Let's not, okay?

Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh.

Well, then, just read Transformations, you'll get the gist of Lord Ra Hannah.

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Spectral, needs to be in the format. :P

Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Lord Ra Hannah
Powers: Ink, and the ability to manipulate it (change its color and shape), complete control of the Ink Realm and ink that originated from that Realm.
Appearance: Coming soon.
Background: Ra Hannah used to be as dry as parchment until the power of the Ink Master manifested itself in the Southern Continent, creating him. He quickly befriended Arty by running into him in a cold, snowy region of this continent where they both lived - they were walking with their heads down and bumped noggins, the classic. Hearing of BZPower, Arty and Ra went their, but it was being plagued by the evil Darkness. Lord Ra Hannah tried to stop him, but he was but a weak newbie. The Darkness hacked him, and his evil influence bore the Banned Admin. The Ink Master and the Darkness fought for control over the vessel, who himself was torn and converted into a ghastly, miserable thing who hid behind a stolen Kanohi Hau - The Spectral Mask. At last, the Ink Master regained control over the body after a long, hard struggle. Because Ra Hannah is but a puppet of the Ink Master, to call him the Ink Master directly is just as appropraite.
Catch phrase/Attributes: Only Arty really remembers the pre-hacked version of Ra Hannah, who was ambitious and creative, and, although his projects often failed, built off of the ruins. The Banned Admin was power-crazy and lustful, who tried to defeat his creator, the Darkness, hack and take over first BZPower, then BAW, and even Codrex Magna, where he was at last calmed. The Spectral Mask combined the worst of the two's qualities; he was just as ambitious, wanting to take control of the Southern Continent, but just as large a failure.
Minion?: The Ink Master's essence flows through Ra Hannah's Pen in limited qualities, allowing him to create virtually anything in limited time; however, this thing cannot be too large or powerful due to the demensional barrier between the Southern Continent and the Ink Realm.
Weapons: A Pen, as discribed under "minions" and under "powers".

There. Happy? :P Also, I haven't thought up what Inky looks like yet.

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Very nice, it is added, along with ArtyFoul and Arty.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 am

Topic moved, because this is about the members themselves, y'know. :P

I may or may not fill out my personality thing, ‘cause I’d kind of like to reveal myself (and my characters) through the Tale and related writings. We’ll see, though.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 pm

I've edited my personalities to make just a little more sense.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 pm

found a picture of what iraemancer looks like when at rest : https://media.photobucket.com/image/evil%20fire%20scythe/spector001/grim-reaper-evil-scythe.jpg

this is irae when at war : https://media.photobucket.com/image/evil%20fire%20demon/darkone2k8/Ifrit_by_darkone2k8.jpg

so yeah... comments?
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Uh..

Looks wicked.
Wally, any thoughts?

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Uh, I was thinking the first one would be when you're at rest and the second would be more like when you're angry, since you're the Wrath Mage, but the appearances are fair enough, I guess. Assuming this is your Mancer form, of course. I'm not going to interfere with your Shard form or whatever. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 pm

I must admit, it does look very cool.
They have been added.

~A~
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Oh, you forgot the English accent. :P

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Fixed it.
:P

Happy?

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 am

Wait a minute. This is Sykura from the Outlands World, or within the BIONICLE solar system? scratch I assume the latter...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 am

Actually, he said this is his BAW-ness as well.

And I think we should call it instead of the Outlands World, The Internet. :P

Just saying.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:09 am

Well, it's just that... well, humans populate the Internet. :P But I guess if there are Labrador Ducks and caterbirds around, a Rahkshi-Bohrok hybrid would be fine.

Also, the Outlands World isn't exactly the same as the Internet...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Well, alright then.

Anybody else have a profile to put up?

~A~
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Inspector wrote:
Fixed it.

Happy?

I most certainly am, indeed.

The Dark Republic of Wall wrote:
... a Rahkshi-Bohrok hybrid would be fine.

Skakdi-Shadow Leech -- I was just using that as an example.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Quote :
Also, the Outlands World isn't exactly the same as the Internet...

May I point out, correct me if I'm wrong, that I beleive I coined the term "the Outlands" or "the Outskirts", and it wasn't meant to be the name of the world. Codrex Magna, BAW, and BZPower do not reside in the Outlands/skirts. The definition? There is a realm between BZP and BAW filled with rocky desert boardered by an ocean. BAWEPE and BAWDA were both built on beeches here. However, Codrex Magna is nowhere near; it's in a swamp.

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Ah, Spectral, that was in our SSBB Internet based story.

This is the OUTLANDS, I believe, and it's wherever Wally wanted it. :P

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Sykura: Still, I imagine that would mainly be the appearance of your armor - there is an organic (or semi-organic) being inside?

Spectral: Well, it sure wasn't my term originally (it's an actual word, you know), but neither was it yours... I think Glatorian Arena used it to describe the sandy area outside arenas. Anyway, as I define them, the Outlands aren't just desert. They would encompass all of the uninhabited or undescribed land outside fortresses or cities. The Triple Fortress is between a desert portion of the Outlands and a mountain range; the incarnations of BAW were on two disparate beaches off of the desert portions of the Outlands; Codrex Magna is, of course, nowhere near, and is in a bog/swamp to the far northeast. I imagine the NGHUIDRCFG would be somewhere far off to the east or west of the Triple Fortress.

AF: SSBB? O~o Also, I can't dictate everything...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Well, being biomechanic he is semi-organic anyway. :P

Also, think of the armour as a cross between the Piraka and Makuta Krika.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 pm

@Wally:

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Sykura: ... I thought you were human. :P

AF: Ah, I see.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:07 pm

not all mancers are human you know ( iraemancer as an example is of demonic origin)
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm

I'm pretty sure all Mancers are of human origin. If they weren't, they might not have been accepted as Mancers...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 pm

@Irae:
I suggest you run these things by Wally or Mo before blurting them out.

Anyways, Cryomancer and co are all human, quite obviously, and I'm guessing that Sykura just doesn't want to create an Admin/Tale version of himself. :P

~A~
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Actually, with "The Tale" being posted in BIONICLE Fanfiction I assumed that all the characters would be biomechanical. Now that I have been proved wrong, however, the admin human Sykura sounds good. :P

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Actually, Ra Hannah isn't human, he's a construct who is very human-like, however, he was excepted into the Mancers while the Darkness still has influence iver him, making him completely human at the time he was Ignoto. Ra Hannah, who is my Mancer self and internet self, is now a construct.

And, of course, my real self is human. :P

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Any the Cryomancer himself is just plain human.

Unlike the Cryoemancer, which is what I mainly am.

~A~
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:54 pm

We clearly need a topic for the personalities of the Codrexians, Arty, I can't keep up with all of your "Cryo" and "Cryoe" distictions. Whereas I have two alter egos (and a few others that I trapped in an alternate universe) you have thousands.

Perhaps if you make a blog topic, then... *looks at topic title* Oh...

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Lord Ra Hannah wrote:
Arty, I can't keep up with all of your "Cryo" and "Cryoe" distictions... you have thousands.

Yeah, it is a bit bizarre. You are not bipolar are you?

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 am

No, I'm schizophrenic. :P
Basically, Cryoe is the cool, icy guy... And then Cryo is what Wally says the Cryomancer is.

~A~
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 am

Okay, I happen to not have a scanner or camera, so I cannot upload anything, but think of Sykura as something like this, just with longer hair, without the wings, and with the obvious colour differences.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Very nice, I'll say.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 pm

The Colonel wrote:
Ah, fellow Codrexians, welcome to the Personalities topic.
Now, many of us have different personalities in many different things, as seen in the Official Weapons of the Codrexians Blog.
However, it is a bit confusing to keep them apart.

So, here, I offer you chance to post your personalities for all to see.

So, let us begin!

Post your personalities below this post and I will edit this in.
I will have a format for you soon enough.

Walter:
Spoiler:

Maestro:
Spoiler:

Arty;
Spoiler:

The Spectral Mask:
Spoiler:

Scodonius:
Spoiler:

Iraemancer:
Spoiler:

Ghost
Spoiler:

Sykura
Spoiler:

Format:

(Name)
Powers:
Background:
Catch phrase/Attributes:
Minion?:
Weapons:

Happy posting!
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:35 pm

I am guessing you want us to post, haha?

Oh and on the subject of this, expect something "official" (if you will) soon.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:35 pm

...Arty, I don't know why we're revitalizing this topic, but while we are...

Please, I beg of you, reorganize the first post. We currently need the following catagories:

Mages - The Mages.
The Outlands World (The Tale) - All of us.
The Internet - Whoever you care enough about.
Teneo - All of you.
Altorism? - Irae and I?
The [sensored] Emissary? - Every Codrexian we turned into a Brawl Character?

Of course, SSBB is in stand-still, so I don't know if you want to include it or the Altorian versions...
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

WOOPS THAT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

@Sykura: Cool.

@Speccy:

...Firstly, Altorism isn't a part of the internet.

Secondly, this is not the place to separate.
If I separate into the following categories (Which I may, minus Altor)

Mages- Unnecessary, I think. I'd let Wally do that.
Tale- Again, that's for Wally.
Internet- OH YES, INGENIOUS.
Teneo- That's for you, considering you (attempted) started Teneo.
The Outlands Emissary- Sure.
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

...but how much sense does it make to have alter egos in the same universe?

And anyway, I think you should at least create the category for Teneo, because I have two personalities there and so do the rest of you, whether you want to or not. :P And the Tale and Mancers might help too, because our Mancer and Outlands selves simply cannot be ignored when discussing our personalities. They're different from us.
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

I meant literally seperating by category. For now, all my alter egos (due to be edited to make more sense :P ) are from MY version of the universe.

HEY HERES AN IDEA.

WHY DONT WE ALL MAKE WHAT WE THINK EACH OTHER ARE LIKE IN OUR UNIVERSES?
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Actually, I really like that idea.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Hey, I'm no longer the subwhatever of fail!

But yeah, It's what I'm gonna do.
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:18 pm

"Soubriquet."

And you still are.

You just had an idea that failed so much it became win.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 pm

...well, I think I speak for Wally when I say;

I'm going to keep updating my fan-fic which happens to include all of you, and post characters in the discussion topic and here as they come up in the story.

Ahem.

Now, anyway, should be send this one to the Basket, then, and have us all create seperate topics, or will this remain the hub? 'Cause, you know, I can't edit here.
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 am

I'm making a blog post for the inhabitants of the internet world, so I'm not sure.... :P
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:28 am

COOL STORY BRO *Thumbs up and nice-guy smile*

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personalities of the Codrexians   Personalities of the Codrexians Empty

Back to top Go down

Personalities of the Codrexians
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next