Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think it is time for a topic here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

I think it is time for a topic here. Empty
PostSubject: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Gorast

Krika

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Yay for fanart! :P

I like Krika, with all the spikes and stuff. Whether you intended it or not, I also like that the mask is less curved backwards than the set. However, his tail or whatever it is doesn't add much to him, in my opinion, and is reminiscent of a tentacle.

Gorast is also pretty nice, with the swooshy wings and claws. The mask is somewhat of an improvement over the set; just as ugly, but at least it looks like it would strike fear into the hearts of Matoran. :P However, I don't know about the placement of the wings...

I can't say much more than that due to blurriness, and the realization that I might get something wrong about how they actually look due to that. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Very nice...
I especially like the Krika one.

It looks great with the tail (No, Wally, not THE TALE. :P )

I also like how you gave the realistic almost reptilian feel to them.
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Maybe Not wrote:
Yay for fanart! :P

I like Krika, with all the spikes and stuff. Whether you intended it or not, I also like that the mask is less curved backwards than the set. However, his tail or whatever it is doesn't add much to him, in my opinion, and is reminiscent of a tentacle.

Gorast is also pretty nice, with the swooshy wings and claws. The mask is somewhat of an improvement over the set; just as ugly, but at least it looks like it would strike fear into the hearts of Matoran. :P However, I don't know about the placement of the wings...

I can't say much more than that due to blurriness, and the realization that I might get something wrong about how they actually look due to that. :P

Whoo!

I did not like the Nynrah... arm... thing, so I swapped it for a tail to balance with, leaving his hands free. And I wanted it to be curvy XD.

Gorast's wings are in the same position as the sets. How blurry they are hides this.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:06 pm

See what I mean about blurriness? :P I know the Nynrah arm thing was weird, but since Krika walks on all fours, I would have preferred neither the weird arm nor the tail to be in it... but whatever.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:54 pm

The triple jointed legs offer much better balance, the tail adds to this, so he has his hands free for doing evil genius Makuta stuff.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Well, you see, the thing is that he's mutated by the time we see him in Karda Nui. So he pretty much is done with doing evil genius Makuta stuff. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm

SHUT UP AND DO NOT SPOIL MY THING YOU BAD MAN

*Ahem*

Anything constructive? Or are you just going to point out storyline aspects that barely affect how he looks? :P

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 am

No, I'm backing up my opinion of why he shouldn't have a tentacle-tail with well-known details from the storyline. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am

ARTISTIC LICENCE OKAY?

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 am

-Sykura- wrote:
ARTISTIC LICENCE OKAY?

-Sykura

Actually, Wally, he's got a point there.
Don't turn this into another Favorite Music/Bands topic, you two. :P

Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:01 am

If that is the case, it would be perfectly civil without your interjections. :P

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:33 am

Okay then, artistic license it is.

However, I have the right to like Gorast better. :P[/totallyinsane]

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Not once did I attempt to strip said right from you.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Uh... okay. It's still weird that I would. :P

Anyway, any plans for more? Bitil, maybe?

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Do not want Bitil.

I do however have a Vamprah in the works. I shall also be re-doing Krika, and some artwork of Sykura, if you care.

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:00 pm

No, I don't care about Sykura :P No Bitil? :P Oh well, I look forward to Vamprah and your self-portrait/self-art/whatever-you-like-to-call-it.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 pm

I do not care about you caring or not. I want constructive criticism. :P

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:23 pm

I'd care about more art anyway, which is why I strikethrough'd it. :P And things I care about I generally try to review properly.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Oh, okay then. Note to self: if I get a bad review, that means Wally does not care about it.

Also, on the subject of reviews, why not make a trip to the creations forum? :P

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Because I'm pretty bad at reviewing MOCs. :P

Jk, I'll try and make a proper review over there at some point.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it is time for a topic here.   I think it is time for a topic here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think it is time for a topic here.
Page 1 of 1