Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Codrex Magna!

Go down 
+6
phantasmicAssassin
The Spectral Mask
Veritamancer
Olórin
Cryomancer
Lignar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

Welcome to Codrex Magna! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 pm

A warm welcome!

Assuming you are reading this right now, you've found the BIONICLE and LEGO forum called Codrex Magna. We certainly hope you'll enjoy an extended stay with us. We aim to be a pleasant and fun environment in which you can discuss all things BIONICLE and LEGO (and even off-topic).

In this topic, you can introduce yourself to the rest of Codrex Magna, and ask any questions you have about joining or becoming a member. Remember, all people can post in this topic - moderators, guests, members, everyone.

Salutations and cheers!

WAZZZUP? Cryptic Grin

-|W|&|M|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

BLUE RANGER, GO!

Greetings, everyone!

I'm Arty!

However, I'll be known through many different names, I assure you. Wink

Cryomancer is certainly one of them.

I'm the head of COT!
I also am a quick-to-answer member, and will be more than happy to chat in the chatbox.

~A~

Last edited by Cryomancer on Mon May 03, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olórin
Iron Tribe Plague
Iron Tribe Plague
Olórin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 am

Hello everybody!
I'm Morgoth. I'm consistent with my name, unlike some people. Smile
I have no clue who you mean.
I'm just a general moderator of all forums.
Hope to see you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
Veritamancer
Relict Antihero
Veritamancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello, all! I'm Maestro. I'm the general second-in-command of W. I'm also an administrator and image person. If you need to talk to an administrator and W isn't around, just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!

Glad to see you, and hope you'll stick around.

=|/-\|=
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Hm, methinks I'll need to write a proper introduction soon.

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:45 am

Oh, yes of course, My name is actually Mika, and I know Cryomancer nd I also have an account on BAW my user name is Ghost there...
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 pm

It's an introduction topic. They're pretty common elsewhere. Introduce yourself and see what other people have to say about themselves.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Yes but this one seems useless because where not answering any ones questions.
But now I have one why is there a secondary avatar in my profile.

~Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:03 am

It doesn't have to answer people's questions to be useful.

The first and smaller image is a post-rank, Prototype Universe is your current one.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Ah, I see. So in other words, I was promoted?

~Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Well, sort of. We have post-ranks here like most normal sites, and the rank changes with the number of posts. So, not exactly promoted. You might want to see the post-rank discussion topic over in the forum Codrex Magna Discussion.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:30 pm

So how many posts do I need to move up another rank.

~Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm

It varies from rank to rank. You might get a better idea from the aforementioned Post-Rank Suggestion Discussion Topic.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:57 pm

W. Gudmunzsun wrote:
It varies from rank to rank. You might get a better idea from the aforementioned Post-Rank Suggestion Discussion Topic.

-|W|G|-

Thank you for the advice.

~Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:27 pm

You're welcome.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 am

Hi, there!

I'm Stargazer, a name that describes me rather well, if I do say so myself. Wink

I'm a retail slave, HS student for a year or two more, and an all-around self-professed 'geek'. I enjoy writing, reading, puttering around on the computer when I should be doing other (probably more important) things, stargazing (I bet you couldn't guess THAT from my screen name!), and other things that I either can't think of or am too tired to list right now.

Aaand...that's about it. [/semiawkward]

See you around!

~Stargazer
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am

do I even need an introduction?

word of my exploit has reached far and wide both IRL and on the interwebz I AM IRAEMANCER the mage of wrath the conqueror of worlds the heir of .. er wrath emperor of a vast hypothetical empire in a future timeline that may become the future of this timeline if I play my cards right basically I am a megalomaniacal freak with dlusions of grandeur and you probbably shouldnt listen to anything I say or trust me... trust me *shot

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 am

A warm welcome to you, Stargazer, although you probably already know that. Happy

And ohhh kay then, Iraemancer. It's true, though, we do already know about you... you AMY BE A SITH CODREX MAGNAN. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanks, Auxiliary_Searcher! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thekitty:3
The Before-Time
Thekitty:3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:36 am

^ And I just chose to tag along with him XD

Okay, Hello there. I am Thekitty:3. As you can tell from my username, I really love cats! XD. I love every kind of cat. I just wanna hug all kinds of cats, and I want them with little baskets, in rainbows.....
[That was referencing to the Eharmony cat lady XD ]

I'd like to consider myself a very shy, yet friendly person. I can be described as very hyper and joking. However, I can be serious, in most cases I am. I try to get along with everyone, but that wasn't possible in the past. Allow me to explain:

Me and GeneticEntity have known each other....for close to a year. We come from a small forum, with one nice person, and one incredibly annoying person. The RP's there were.....bad. It usually would end up with something bad happening to us RP-Wise. And arguments were common. It was usually due to people being paranoid, but luckily, this won't happen for various reasons.

Okay, now that that's over, lemme go over what I like:

I LOVE Role Playing games. Heck, Roleplays were one of the first things I started doing once I could type with proper grammar[And maybe before then]. I'm up for pretty much any kind of roleplay, with a few exceptions, So if anybody here is into RPG's, don't be afraid to ask! XD

I love drawing. I love drawing Anime, and I'm going to attempt to start drawing some manga.

I love video games. Some of the video games I love are as followed:

Trauma center/Trauma team
Ace Attorney series
Portal series
Blazblue series [Taokaka from this game happens to be my avatar.]
Pokemon [I loves me some Pokemon]
And that's all I'm playing currently.

I also love anime! Some of the anime that I like to watch are as followed:

Death Note
Higurashi: When They Cry
Lucky Star [KONATA IS SO ADORABLE )3( ]
Deadman Wonderland

And that's it XD

Oh, and I am a brony :3
And I happen to be male, just to clear up any confusion XD

Um....I think that's all. It's like, 1:30 where I am, I'm to tired to think of anymore. I just know that I'll enjoy my time here ^_^
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Welcome to Codrex Magna, guys! =) We're glad to have you here. If you've got any questions about anything CM, feel free to ask me. I may not be able to answer everything, but I can at least refer you to someone who can.

@Thekitty, yay, another cat lover! I'm no longer the only one! :D And I love drawing, too (though I'm not very good at anime or manga). I have a feeling we're going to get along well, lol.

@geneticEntity, mysteriousness is quite popular here. :P By the way, might your username be a reference to the web serial 'Homestuck'?
Back to top Go down
Veritamancer
Relict Antihero
Veritamancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:28 am

Thank you, Stargazer. However, if you all do not mind my noting so, questions about Codrex Magna can and should generally be directed either to Walter M/G (Wally) or myself.

In any case, a warm welcome to you, geneticEntity and Thekitty. I certainly hope you enjoy your stay here, as well as (perhaps) the RPGs, of which there are many here.

=|/-\|=
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:07 pm

welcome genetic entity and the kitty:3 I am voiceofkane but I am also referred to as iraemancer, irae, or the wrath mage

I hope you find this site awesome (which it is) even though theres not been much activity of late
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Welcome to Codrex Magna, Thekitty and geneticEntity. :P

Of course I'm kind of late in saying so now, due to my two-day absence (looks like I/you couldn't have had worse timing :P), but I'm happy to hear you expect to enjoy your time here.

If you don't mind my asking, how'd you find this site? Our fortress is pretty obscure.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Wow, what. I don't even know how that would have redirected here. :P The one truly high-quality Homestuck RPG on here never ended up being fully launched, for various reasons.

Well, anyway, I don't think this site will be especially similar to anything you've seen before, but I hope you like it and such. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Er...

Funny story. I've been taking a class in Web and App Design at school this semester. One of the assignments was to create an App based on our interests. First I considered one based on Homestuck, and then settled on Codrex Magna instead. However, I forgot to change something or other, so that the Codrex Magna App still comes up when “Homestuck RPs” is typed it. I figured no one would find either App in Google Play, and went through the motions simply to complete the assignment. I appear to have accidently recruited two new members.

And that was how that stuff happened.[/AH]

@genericEntity: You are of course encouraged by your local Master of Games, myself, to create a Homestuck RP on this website. If there's two things we good at, it's being off topic and not falling apart.

We were originally intended to be a BIONICLE Fansite, you know ... but I think we've become more of a community with no real uniting topic.

Wally is by far the best admin I've seen - he's dependable. It will be a while before Codrex Magna stops being a website, although I expect it will continue changing to suit its community of users. If your RP does fall apart for some reason, rest assured the forum won't.

Perhaps that is exactly why you should run your RP here, rather than a site maintained by one of your players.

Oh - one more thing. Many of us are quite fond of mysteriousness, myself included. Such a temperament is fun for friendly roleplay, but I have found it can be a major hindrance in serious discussions. I became very unpopular on one of this sites’ predecessors my pretending to know things I really didn't, and making some accusations I shouldn't have. Since, I have attempted to adopt an ego based more on quirkiness and creativity.

In retrospect, using a name that literally means “Mysterious Façade” was quite ironic.

I went by another name for a while, Lord Ra Hannah, but I realized it was too close to “Rehanna” to dignify using. Since then, I am back to "Spectral", and I try to be cautious about what I say and how it affects my listeners.

Best of luck!

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 am

Excuse me, but that was the best non-introductory post in this topic ever, Spectral. :P

Only one thing I'll add here - a key phrase there was "adopt[ing] an ego", conjugation added. This means that Spectral, and also Mo and I (although Spectral may be the best and the only one I didn't help :P), are the most mysterious fi(n)gures here. The most you'll find out about us will probably be through our works and/or offhand comments.

That's my irrelevant two cents, and this post is sort of tacked on here. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:10 am

BWAHAHAHA I CAN BE LATER THAN ALL OF YOU IN GREETINGS.

So yes, welcome to the server geneticEntity and Thekitty:3!
It's certaintly a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay--and may it be a long one!

I'm Arty, and... Well, I can't claim to do much around here. I think they keep me around for janitorial duties and comic relief.

So yeah, I've got that going for me.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 am

eheheh.

How I wish you'd do more, AF, or at least say what you could do. :P Heck, we can't even count on you anymore for comic relief and jani-

*shot*

Seriously though, and anyway.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Makuta Luroka
Element Lords Created
Element Lords Created
Makuta Luroka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Greetings around, My name is Charles Langley, although I go by wierdox, Malignus, or Makuta Luroka.

wierdox is my screen name, Makuta Luroka is my fanon makuta with a very convoluted backstory, and Malignus is an alias used by Luroka and the collection of beings directly affiliated with him. Long story.

At the time of writing, I am 18 years old, and in college. I can't actually be bothered with describing myself right now, but if you want to get to know me better, you most certainly can send me a message.

You can find me on BZPower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?s=40c7c04e1bafc3abce19481
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:21 am

Greetings back to you, wierdox, or whichever name you prefer. :P It's nice to see you active for the first time, and welcome aboard.

Is the long story associated with your title character recorded somewhere, by the way?

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Makuta Luroka
Element Lords Created
Element Lords Created
Makuta Luroka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 am

It is not yet written. I intend to write it sometime, however.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?s=40c7c04e1bafc3abce19481
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Codrex Magna!   Welcome to Codrex Magna! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Codrex Magna!
Page 1 of 1