Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY GUYS!

Go down 
5 posters

Have you missed the Leechy?
Yes
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap25%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap0%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ambivalent
 0% [ 0 ]
Missed who?
 25% [ 1 ]
I didn't realise he had gone
 0% [ 0 ]
I'd rather cut myself than hear from that [CENSORED] again
 0% [ 0 ]
I thought he was dead
 0% [ 0 ]
I HOPED he was dead
 0% [ 0 ]
He will be dead when I get my hands on him
 25% [ 1 ]
"Awesome" is just "aweso" without "me!"
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 12:22 pm

HAVE YOU MISSED ME? :D
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 3:56 pm

So you've not only returned, but you've [CENSORED] yourself? Fascinating. Normally you flippantly ignore the "no swearing" rule and you leave it to others to censor you. :P

Welcome back, Sykura, I hope that there's something here to entice you to stay... if nothing catches your interest, perhaps you can create something yourself. Things have been very quiet here for a long, long time. Hopefully having you here will liven things up some.

I fail to understand the last option in your poll, however. I think you meant "You can't spell "awesome" without me!"
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Well, I'm 22 and grown up a bit more now so I respect rules even if I think they're stupid haha. Although I'm still a rebel at heart so we shall see how it goes :P

It does seem to be pretty dead here but not as dead as BAW. Shit happens I guess? I don't know.

And yeah something like that or whatever. I've been drinking so who knows what I meant? Certainly not me....
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:22 pm

I feel like I'm meeting some sort of legendary figure. We haven't met before, but welcome back, Sykura! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:23 am

Good God, man. You're only 22?

There is less of an age gap than I thought! Well, good to see you again. Welcome back, Sykura.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:27 am

I'm a little disconcerted to know that all of us were within a few years of each other after all. :P

Hello again, you inglorious scalawag wannabe. You've got some activity to make up for, I guess? But Spectral said so already.

It is good to see you again though, however ironic that might be.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:29 am

Indigo wrote:
I feel like I'm meeting some sort of legendary figure. We haven't met before, but welcome back, Sykura! Smile

You're darn tooting I'm a legend around these parts... well I hope so anyway. After all, I do have an ego the same size as the former British Empire so it could just be that talking. Or maybe I'm just that great! Personally I think its the latter.

Cryomancer wrote:
Good God, man. You're only 22?

There is less of an age gap than I thought! Well, good to see you again. Welcome back, Sykura.

Honestly, I feel way older. It started when I turned 19 and it has all been downhill from there. You better get used to it boy.

Biomancer wrote:
I'm a little disconcerted to know that all of us were within a few years of each other after all. :P

Hello again, you inglorious scalawag wannabe. You've got some activity to make up for, I guess? But Spectral said so already.

It is good to see you again though, however ironic that might be.

-|W|G|-

Haha I take that means we're the big boys around here?

I shall certainly try and what exactly do you mean by "wannabe"?! I think I succeeded, and quite spectacularly at that.

If it's "ironic" I take it that means you're not happy to see me at all, and that you consider there to be nothing good about it. :P Not that I'd blame you for thinking that way of course.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 pm

-Sykura- wrote:
Haha I take that means we're the big boys around here?

I shall certainly try and what exactly do you mean by "wannabe"?! I think I succeeded, and quite spectacularly at that.

If it's "ironic" I take it that means you're not happy to see me at all, and that you consider there to be nothing good about it. :P Not that I'd blame you for thinking that way of course.

"Big boys" is a bit subjective, but we are the eldest. :P You certainly tried your hardest on the scalawag front though, didn't you.

"Ironic", though, I just meant in the sense of how much trouble you caused me back in the day. It doesn't mean I'm not happy to have you back. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Biomancer wrote:
"Big boys" is a bit subjective, but we are the eldest. :P You certainly tried your hardest on the scalawag front though, didn't you.

"Ironic", though, I just meant in the sense of how much trouble you caused me back in the day. It doesn't mean I'm not happy to have you back. :P

-|W|G|-

Yes well I deliberately phrased it humorously, if you didn't catch my drift. :P But you know what I mean. And I didn't have to try: that's just how I roll.

Haha, perhaps but I was a little trouble but I fear that you may be exaggerating somewhat. What I did to you wasn't as bad as what I had to put up with from PNV during my dictatorship on BAW. :P
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:53 am

Rolling by trying, eh?

You didn't present much trouble in comparison, no. But I think BAW had bigger member issues than PNV, given that even the staff was uncontrollable. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:54 am

I guess? I don't know where this is going.

To begin with yes, what with that mess early on and the changes. Although I think it was fairly consistent after I was in charge haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Codrex Magna :: Codrex Magna Discussion :: Codrex Magna Generalities-
Jump to: