Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available Empty
PostSubject: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Hello, all!

While visiting Target recently, I came across several new LEGO watches. As these had not been reported anywhere else, I took a closer look and found that there was a Space Police watch with an included minifigure, a BIONICLE watch with a Thornax launcher and Ackar helmet, and two different Star Wars watches (one with Darth Vader, one with aged Obi-Wan Kenobi). They appeared to be sold out of the older Clone Trooper watches.

Sorry, only the Space Police watch seems to have an entry online. The rest appear to only be available in stores. Look for them at your local Target!

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 am

Hm... Thats interesting, I have never seen that before, actually never anything close.

~Max~
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 am

Hm, I have once.

Rather boring, if I say so myself, but bah.

Nice, nice.

~A~
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 am

Really?

~Max~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Ghost: There were a few before this, all quite expensive by now.

AF: True, but they're buildable and include real parts. Plus they work pretty well normally, and even underwater to about 500 feet.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 pm

And you would know all of this how?

~Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 pm

It says it on the package. The watchband consists of several plastic sections with LEGO studs or the LEGO logo on them. Usually there's a minifigure or a mask along with it, and a "500 ft." picture on it.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Ah, I see.

~Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Wow.

So in case I ever accidentally am wearing a Lego watch and drop it into the Red Sea, I'm A-Okay?

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah, 'cause plastic floats. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Ya you will be fine. *laughs evily *

~Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:34 pm

The Red Sea and anything living in it won't, though...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 pm

>.>

Oops.

Well, I better run before PETA finds me again.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 am

Again? 🤦

Well, anyway, with the Ackar watch, I'm not quite sure how you're supposed to attach the helmet and Thornax launcher to the watch, if at all. Usually the minifigures can be (precariously) attached...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 am

That watch was... scaring.

:P

I don't like em' they are way to childish.

Ghost out-

Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 am

LOL, I saw the Ackar one.

It's messed up.

~A~
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Who would even think of making an ackar watch?!

Uncool lego.

uncool.

Not Amused

Ghost out-
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Who would even think of making an Ackar watch?

LEGO Co. :P

I'd buy it, take out the usable parts, and wear the watch. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Ironic, because most people take a LEGO watch and take the usablt parts to use and throw out the watch.

Hm, I'd say stupid people might think of making an Ackar watch. Heck, it's probaly our faults for buying Ackar dispite his lameness. We're just encouraging them!
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 pm

True.

You have a strong point.

But who would buy such a humiliating watch for the parts?

Why?

Ghost out-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:22 pm

People who need copies of the helmet and don't wanna buy Ackar again?

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I'd buy a Kiina watch Actually, they should have made a Scodonius watch. I like his helmet better. :P

AF: Good point. :P But who in their right mind would want lots of the same blended-color Glatorian helmet?

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 pm

... True.

(Lol, Scodonius Watch... HM I WONDER WHO MIGHT LIKE THAT)
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 am

(I wonder, yep, I wonder.)

... Or a Kibraz watch, since it's just the helmet and a Thornax blaster and he has the same helmet as Scodonius.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 am

I suppose you wouldn't be able to tell the difference I guess.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:11 am

Not with just a bodiless head. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 am

That's true.

~A~
Back to top Go down
phantasmicAssassin
Fall of the Robot
Fall of the Robot
phantasmicAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Cryomancer wrote:
People who need copies of the helmet and don't wanna buy Ackar again?

~A~

Isnt that like,

REALLY STUPID!

Ghost out-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Not really?

If they need a second helmet for a MOC, then they just get the watch, not the entire set again.

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 pm

It's a bad idea.

Ackar is about 12.99 USD and the watch is about 14.99 USD.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:03 pm

oh lol

Shouldn't the watch be.. Eh.. I don't know...

Cheaper?

~A~
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Watches ain't cheap. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Also, I would like to note that I have revisited the Target where I found the rest of the watches, and have found a Power Miners watch and a Han Solo watch as well.

The Power Miners watch, oddly enough, does not include a Power Miner minifigure, but includes the Glaciator rock monster and a couple of random bricks (I think). The Han Solo watch included the new-style generic Han Solo (black torso with tan arms, brown legs, pistol).

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available   Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available Empty

Back to top Go down

Various LEGO and BIONICLE Watches Available
Page 1 of 1