Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Dresden Codak Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

Official Dresden Codak Topic Empty
PostSubject: Official Dresden Codak Topic   Official Dresden Codak Topic EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 am

So here's the place (or possibly a place in the future) to discuss the webcomic.

IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE? ARE YOU NOT READING IT?

*ahem*

Discuss away, if you so like. Also, should I bother adding a favorite-character poll?

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Official Dresden Codak Topic   Official Dresden Codak Topic EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 am

sweet this topic is going to be awesome

as for favorite characters... Id say kimiko
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Official Dresden Codak Topic   Official Dresden Codak Topic EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:23 am

This escaped topic my notice for far too long.

The concept of Nephopolis fascinated me, and Irae too (I beleive he named a Nation State after it or something). The "REGISTER YOUR CRIMES: IT'S THE LAW" policy in particular impresses me.

I'm curious - has this topic sprung up because I suggested a few members read it, or did this happen on its own?

Balthazar and Melchior are my two favorite characters, in that order. Partly because of the slow pace, I don't know much about either, but hopefully we'll learn more.

WATCH THEM BE THE SAME PERSON LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Official Dresden Codak Topic   Official Dresden Codak Topic EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:27 am

Uh, it sprung up on its own Spectra. :P Or else I would have gone and told you or something.

Registering crimes is neat, yeah. Somehow it didn't impress me when I read it though. I think I may have seen this hypothetical policy somewhere before, because otherwise I should've thought something of it.

Although Kimiko is my favorite "actual" character, Kaito Kusanagi is pretty cool, and if he actually played much of a part in the story (he probably will anyway, how can he be dead :P) he might be my favorite.

Then again, Melchior is probably the only character in the mix that's close to one of mine, which earns him BONUS POINTS.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Dresden Codak Topic   Official Dresden Codak Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Dresden Codak Topic
Page 1 of 1