Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Song Above You

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

Rate the Song Above You Empty
PostSubject: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Okay, so the idea for this topic is simple (and also a blatant ripoff, but whatever).

Numerically rate the song posted above you, and give a brief reason for your rating. Then put a song (i.e. its name, you can't append an actual song) at the end of your post, and the next person will rate that one.

If the song you post is particularly obscure, it's recommended you suggest where to look for it. Also, no reposting a song you've posted before unless it's been 5 months or more since you last posted it.

So off we go. I'll start: "Sticky Thread" by Local Natives.

(Yes, that is a song. If you don't get the double meaning I suggest thinking about how it relates to a forum. :P)

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Seven out of ten. It was a good song, but not a very memorable one. Shrug

I'll start out with a mainstream song. "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:16 am

31.5/10, I guess. Not too distinctive. Routinely upbeat, deftly generic, if I'm going to be polite. :P

"How We Operate" by Gomez.

EDIT: I'm done being charitable to songs like that, so I'm slashing my original rating by half. It doesn't deserve a 3 really.

-|W|G|-

Last edited by Caurinus on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 am

Charitable of you. I'd have given it 1 out of 10. :P

Between 6/10 and 8/10. It's difficult for me to make up my mind about songs until I've heard them a few times. :P The guitar(?) in the background was interesting. Gave it a bit of a bluegrass feel.

"Glory (Blood in the Skies Mix)" by the Clockwork Dolls. (It's here: http://soundcloud.com/theclockworkdolls/the-clockwork-dolls-glory)
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:02 am

5/10. The electronic instrument (great description, right?) and drums were incongruous, and the style/tone of the voice was not something I particularly appreciate. Normally I wouldn't make a point out of this, and maybe I'm biased, but I can't take this song as seriously as it seems to want to be taken. It almost kind of wants to be a soundtrack, and it might've made it there had it not been for that voice and the slight tinniness of the guitar(?). Nice enough in some ways, I guess, but probably not something I'd go back to.

[/walloftext]

"Hard Road" by the Shore.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:44 am

9/10. I DON'T KNOW WHY I LIKE IT. I JUST DO. [/sothere]

"Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 am

3.5/10
too softcore for my tastes but the quality was good so not a 1

"Phantom Antichrist" by Kreator

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:47 am

5/10. The vocals kind of need to be drawn out more - with the distortedness/screamed-ness, they sound way clipped, but the drums in the beginning are pretty great. I can't totally get into this song, and I'm not sure why - I feel like it needs some element of richness to balance the vocals. It's almost too simple in composition, though I know those guitars aren't the simplest thing out there (and I appreciate them).

Here's a semi-related segue from those distorted-sounding vocals: "We're Not Gonna Crack" by Longwave. :P (Link.)

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:55 pm

5/10. The shrieking electric guitar and electronic sound effects were novel at first, but got annoying towards the middle of the song. As for the vocals...I can't really identify what I didn't like about them, but they just rubbed me the wrong way.

"Brothers in Arms" by Dire Straits.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Stargazer wrote:
[...] novel at first, but got annoying[...]

I know that feel. :P

Anyway...

7/10. I like Dire Straits, but every quieter instrument (including voice) is drowned out by the lead guitar when it appears, and the random guitar bursts over top of the beginning singing are unhelpful. It's an oddly tranquil song despite the above, and it reminds me of something or another, but I wouldn't say it's one of their better songs. Also, a bit overlong.

"A&E" by Morning Parade.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:01 am

Finally another person who likes Dire Straits... :P

7.5/10. It was a very energetic song. I found myself dancing along to it. The singer's voice was a bit rough for my taste (though I suppose that's rather odd, since I like other singers with such voices), but it didn't detract much from the song.

"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:59 am

3.5/10. I can appreciate the piano despite its simpleness, and the guitar where it appears, but not particularly the incredibly synthesized-sounding long vocal intro. The entire piece feels like a scattershot of songs (or even genres) that they decided to crumple together and release. It's obviously worked very well for them - this song is incredibly popular - but it doesn't work very well for me. Parts are okay, but as a whole... nah.

"Skeleton" by Bloc Party.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:14 am

2.5/10. It just seemed incredibly repetitive. I acknowledge that there are many instances where repetition is a good thing (in choral music, for example), but that wasn't the case for this song. And, call me a prude if you must, but I didn't appreciate the language. The 'layered' guitar was well done, though, so it gets points for that.

"You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 pm

^ No kidding, not one of their better songs. Ah well.

Anyway, 7/10 or something like that. I remember I used to like this song... now his voice just seems kind of weird. :P There's not all that much to comment on for me, I guess. Simple but fairly enjoyable, if not nearly enough of a standout to reach the highest tiers out of 10.

"Spirit Party" by Airship.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm

6/10 my reaction was mostly "meh" but overall a pretty good song

guardians of asgard by amon amarth
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 am

4.5/10. Great guitar, if a bit one-dimensional, but man that voice is just awful. I'm not impressed by the vocals at all, and the lyrics are silly - is this considered hero metal, by any chance? It's reasonably listenable, but it's hard to look past the voice.

"Misplaced" by the Boxer Rebellion.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 am

8/10. The soft electric guitar gave the overall song a pleasant, if almost surreal feeling. The singer was excellent - he hit and sustained some pretty high notes. On the whole, it didn't strike me as being particularly memorable, but I think I would go back to it if I remembered to. :P

"Used To Be" by Icarus Himself. (Link.)
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 am

8/10. Very agreeable, it sounds like a lesser-played track of someone I'd know. Maybe a little too laid-back to reach a higher rating, but if the maker isn't completely variable like some bands/artists, certainly something worth checking out.

"Hands on Fire" by the Stills.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 am

8.5/10. I liked it, but there's not much for me to comment on. The little bits of piano scattered around the song added interest, and just sounded nice. :P I don't always like static sound effects (I get up and change the radio station when I begin to hear static), but they actually worked in this song.

"Beyond the Sea" by Bobby Darin.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 am

5/10, with a margin of error of 2. Not entirely sure what my opinion is, but the song is probably enjoyable enough to reach 6/10. My main complaint is that the relative loudness of each component in the song seems off - the vocals start out at a volume that overpowers the other instruments, but at various points the brass instrument(s) (I can't tell how many or if there's just one Neutral ) blare out alone. Again, probably more enjoyable than a "mere" 5/10, but I'm not certain.

"Repeater" by the Helio Sequence.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 am

7/10. Nice rhythm. The introduction seemed long, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Liked the echo-y vocals. The singer's voice kind of reminded me of some singer from the 60s/70s whose name escapes me. Anyway, the vocals were well-done.

"Yesterday" by the Beatles.

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 am

6.2/10. Mellow and fairly neat with the Beatles' usual stereo effects, but I wouldn't say it holds a lot of interest for me. But I've heard it a fair number of times before, and though it hasn't grown on me any more, it hasn't really lost any appeal. :P

Well, now it's time to get my mainstream on. THIS BEGINS NOW

"Meccano" by Red Light Company.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:32 am

6.5/10. Upbeat and energetic, if repetitive. The vocals were decent, but had some odd, unidentifiable quality that reminded me of "mall music". Mall music isn't a always bad thing, but there's a reason I don't listen to it outside of malls. It was enjoyable, just not enough so to get anything higher from me.

"I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. Evil Smirk

FINE. "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Man, I forgot about this topic. Pretty sure I didn't mean to click through to here in particular, but here I'll post anyway.

I'll go from memory here 'cause I'm not going to bother loading that song... 4/10, I guess, 3/10 or lower if I'm in a bad mood. Certainly nothing great or special, almost as certainly not her best. The raspy vocals take over, and I know that's intentional, but the lyrics are too predictably weak in theme to bother making them that loud.

Continuing the MAINSTREAK: "Monsters" by Hurricane Bells.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 pm

7/10 pretty good actually :P
electric eye by judas priest
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 pm

7/10. Not bad, really, but it feels a little dated. :P Enjoyable if a little generic-feeling... plenty fun though.

"Stars" by HUM.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:02 am

There is no way I cannot listen to a song with a name like that.

7/10. The electric guitar gave the whole song a scratchy feel and I thought the beginning was a bit odd with those sound gaps (or maybe my device just wasn't working right), but both elements added interest. The vocals were were emotional, something you don't hear in a lot of songs. It was memorable, but I didn't find it enjoyable enough to give it a higher rating.

"To the Quick" by Enter the Haggis.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 am

2/10. I think I'd have to be in a certain state of mind to appreciate this song more, but I'm not in it - and I don't know when I would be in it. It's sort of straightforward rock with the intro bagpipes-ish sound laid over top, and then something akin to a fiddle... yeah. It's a style; I'd give it more merit for being different (sort of), except it ends up being different from things I like. The weird thing is that I can actually see myself revisiting it someday, just to reevaluate, 'cause I can't imagine not liking it all the time.

"Dead American Writers" by Tired Pony.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

8.5/10. I actually didn't like this the first couple of times I listened to it, but it grew on me. Enjoyed the acoustic guitar. The vocals were decent; they had a warbling quality I found oddly interesting. Overall, an enjoyable song. The music video was really bizarre, though. XP

"Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:16 am

2.7/10 not really much to say I just dont like it Shrug

progenies of the great apocalypse by Dimmu Borgir
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:56 am

@Stargazer, how is a guy staring back out of the screen not an interesting high-concept video? :P

6.5/10. Excellent instruments in general; they don't sound annoyingly grandiose but actually grand. One important instrument is a different story, though - the first set of vocals in the song. I think a lot of metal seems like this: they're just a limp, garbled vehicle for the lyrics, and they don't even feel well-timed. Also, the lyrics for this particular song aren't very good anyway. They do improve in places once they start making the effort to sing and harmonize, but then it kind of gets into an odd high-orchestral feel (which is logical in context, but in some ways I could do without). If I got used to it, I think it might merit a 7/10 though, maybe.

"Take Everything" by Greg Laswell. (Careful, he's played two songs by that name - here's a link to his own song, but if you want you can rate the other one. :P)

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:46 am

@Wally: I'm just a philistine. Sad

7.95/10. Liked the lyrics. Overall: Pleasant, but it didn't really stand out. I wouldn't get up and change the radio station if it came on, but I wouldn't think to go looking for it. Perhaps if I heard it more, it would make more of an impression.

"Katmandu" by Bob Seger. (It's what's on the radio right now.)
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 am

5/10, I guess. It's hard to give this one a rating because I don't dislike it enough to lower its rating too much, but I in no way like it enough to give it a positive-ish rating. The vocals are actually not bad, he puts a bit of effort into it. The other instruments just give a pleasantly outdated feel to the song and add nothing special. :P No special rhythm to it either.

I guess I'll break the mainstreak and go with the obvious choice, the song in my signature: "Secrets Are Sinister" by Longwave.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:14 am

Wally, it's supposed to be dated. It's from 1975. :P

9/10. Just a beautiful song. I can't really identify what I like about it; I just like it.

"The Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah, I know, but I feel like I should say so in a full review of the standalone song. :P

Anyway, 8/10. The vocals are great, the lyrics at least suitably mysterious. That's enough to carry the song along. Unfortunately the percussion and bass line do trip up the natural flow a bit.

"Navajo" by Ponderosa.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 am

2/10. I tried really hard to like this, but I couldn't. The instruments could have been passable by themselves, but the vocals ruined it for me.

"The Night Chicago Died" by Paper Lace.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 am

1.5/10. The beginning percussion was a good choice, but the high-pitched noise leading into the vocals was grating, and the percussion quickly morphed into an incredibly boring stamping. I guess the lone vocals are alright - the voice isn't anything special. Eventually they achieve some rudimentary layering of the instruments, but that can't obscure the fact that they're not really interesting.

"99th Dream" by Swervedriver.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:06 pm

8/10. I have no strong feelings about this song, but it's definitely not bad. The guitar was sort of strong, not that it took away from the song. I'd listen to it again. (And, indeed, have listened to it again -- I was going to rate it shortly after you posted it, but...I forgot. XP)

"October" by Broken Bells.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:27 pm

4/10 lyrics are decent, good even but the song could be faster and more intense

"like fire" by bloodbath

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:37 pm

5.7/10. It's actually not too bad, I prefer this style of growling to some types of screaming. The percussion is rapid and interesting enough, though sometimes flat. The song itself never soars, though; even in the occasional gaps of guitar soloing, it sort of undulates along, if instruments this crunching and distorted can be called "undulating". Probably worth another listen, but I wish it was more concise time-wise - four-and-a-half minutes isn't long, but it's probably longer than this needs to be.

"Hexagram" by Deftones.
Back to top Go down
Saynok
The Before-Time
Saynok

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:48 am

6/10
I liked it but it was kind of hard to understand the lyrics. the guitar seemed a bit monotonous.

"we are" by Thousand Foot Krutch
Back to top Go down
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1929619-bionui-mod/
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

5.5/10. It's probably pretty good, but it's hard for me to tell - it just seems generic. Reminds me a little of Year of the Rabbit. Distorted guitars, but it doesn't seem like there's anything for innovative effects; the lyrics get a bit repetitive too.

"Birth of the Economic Hit Man" by Circa Survive.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

6.5/10 if it were faster I would even go so far as an 8 a very quality song

EDIT

outnumbering the day by bloodbath
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:56 pm

(^I'm tempted to do a sped-up cover of that song. :P

As for yours...)

5/10, I'm fairly indifferent to this song. It feels dated... The intro piano gives off a classical feeling, even. Vocals are competent, mostly mid-tempo, but I don't know that they're great or anything. There is some variety throughout the length of the song, but rather than that giving it bursts of life when needed, it just makes the whole thing seem scattered.

"Take Me Somewhere Nice" by Mogwai.

EDIT: Irae, I rated "Her Ghost in the Fog". WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE SONG BEFORE I POSTED.
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 am

8.5/10. Quite...tranquil. The mumbled vocals toward the middle of the song seemed pointless, but didn't take that much away from it.

"We Never Change" by Coldplay.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 am

6/10. The acoustic guitar is very calm, but the vocalist's voice is a tad thin, and the echoing percussion and electric guitar are peculiar. Nor does the song really go anywhere, though it's never bad; it sort of rides on one feeling and that's about the end of that.

"You Can't Be My Girl" by Darwin Deez.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 pm

@ "You Can't Be My Girl" : ... The music video was extremely disturbing. The song was... peculiar.

4/10 - Repetitive in a mildly annoying way, and a less than ideal singing voice. Also, creepy-as-all music video.

YOUR TURN:

"People Help The People" - Cherry Ghost
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 pm

4/10, it's not so bad but I'm terribly indifferent to it. The vocals have a nasal-ish quality, and for some reason they don't feel very professionally-done. Most of the sound in the song is the piano, though, and that only makes use of fairly uninteresting repeating riffs. I did detect a good amount of something ethereal in the background that I couldn't identify immediately, and I wish that had been brought up more to give the song a more unusual texture.

"Speeches" by Faded Paper Figures.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:42 am

7/10, a bit subdued, and the scratchy beeping in the background was mildly annoying. Nice vocals, though.

"Hero" by Family of the Year.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:58 am

6/10. I don't even know how many times I've heard this on the semi-mainstream radio - i.e., a WHOLE LOT. The vocals seem quite generic and sappily delivered, but I do like the arpeggiated guitar. Percussion is uninteresting but tastefully understated in spite of that.

"Gun-Shy Sunshine" by Silversun Pickups.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Song Above You   Rate the Song Above You Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the Song Above You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next