Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic!

Go down 
+4
The Spectral Mask
Olórin
Cryomancer
Lignar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic!   Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:21 am

Apologies for triple-post.

What do you guys think of these new versions?

OLD Prototype Robot image:
Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 Prototyper

NEW Prototype Robot image:
Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 1_prototyper2

OLD Iron Tribe Plague image:
Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 Tplague3

NEW Iron Tribe Plague image:
Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 3_irplagp2

Good as-is, or more improvement needed? I know the second one isn't any smaller, and I may redo that specific one.

I haven't made any of these "official" by adding them to the site yet, nor am I uploading more than these two (and a third whose size is off) at the moment. I'll probably have time tomorrow to do one or both of those, though.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic!   Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 pm

I like them!

Definitely smaller is good...
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic!   Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Glad you do like them. :D

Yeah, I've been wanting to make them smaller for a while. Some of them still need work, and some details have been lost, but several (especially ones like Jovan's Triumph) are...

MAJORly improved.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I'll be implementing the best of the bunch throughout today. Especially look out for the changing images for those of our members who have rank images. :P (Also, at some point you may even consider going back to having a normal rank progression yourself when the images are all small. [Or Maybe Not.])

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic!   Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:49 am

Okay, if the CMES/DT can be revived, so can this.

The question I'm going to put to y'all (AGAIN) is thusly phrased for now:

We have an entire post-rank system (with the notable exceptions of Wally, Arty, and Spectra) based upon BIONICLE. But as I brought up in a certain blog post that only two people besides me are planning to reply to, the BIONICLE-basing of the system depends on the fact that people know and care about BIONICLE.

This isn't the case. And the only alternative that most of our site members have expressed any grudging interest in is the only story on this site that I can properly make a post-rank progression out of - the Tale.

So of course the question is how many of you people would want that, and/or how many would see it as some kind of extended egotism? :P

I personally have been shying away from this option for about as long as the Tale has been a legitimate web serial, as even if no one else does I'm reluctant to make the Tale that central, whether or not it is. I'm thoroughly open to suggestions and discussion on the matter. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic!   Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Codrex Magna Post-Rank Suggestion/Discussion Topic!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7