Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic

Go down 
+2
Lignar
Cryomancer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

(Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Ah, I see. But I would be able to make water freeze over, as would be the result of making it's temperature drop, yes?

Now, zero kelvins?

:P
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Yes, you would be able to freeze stuff. :P I'm just saying that you'd just be able to freeze the ice, unfreeze it, boil it, sublimate it, etc., but not control the ice itself.

And yes, zero Kelvins... Kelvin is the temperature system, of course. But absolute zero is when even atoms stop moving.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 pm

That I understand. And, so, it's very cold?

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm

It's -273 degrees Celsius.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Ah, cold indeed.

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 pm

also irae can summon elemental fire since its in close relation to anger (elemental fire is like fire but nearly impossible to put out and way more hardcore) also it can only be summoned not lit and only irae and pyromancer can do it (although pyro does it better) and also he can give him and his allies/minions the benefit of berserker strength and rage oh and elemental fire can burn underwater XD

Irae also rules over vengeful souls who give their soul to him in return for superhuman powers so they can exact revenge he also has an apprentice caled wrath wrath gave her soul in exchange for the wiping out of an entire city normally he only deals in personal revenge but irae saw her potential as his apprentice and now shes his top assassin
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 pm

I think Wally has to approve anything about your mancer powers.

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Thank you, AF. Yes, I do have to approve things about the Mancers.

Iraemancer, the Mancer, has no control over fire, elemental or not. (That's Pyromancer's domain.) Thus, since he has no power over any kind of fire, his berserker rage comes from himself alone, which would make sense anyway 'cause he's the Wrath Mage.

Since Iraemancer is not the Mage of Souls, he has no control over souls except perhaps those souls that are already so filled with rage. He would have no apprentice; Mancers take no apprentices.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Except for Biomancer, who we are all apprentice to. :P

However, do Mancers take mercenaries for hire?

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Well, not really apprentices, but whatever. :P

If necessary, the Mancers will use mercenaries, but they do not take apprentices. However, notice that I said "if necessary"; these are the Mancers we're talking about (:P), and they never really have needed outside help...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:34 pm

No they have not.
Because, you know, get in a fight... POOF ZERO KELVINS. :P

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I lol'd. :P

But remember, you know, you can't do the absolute-zero thing over a huge area...

ANYWAY

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm going to guess the extent is like, from... Focused on a single thing, to a dome of like, 3-9 feet around?

(A Dome that's diameter is anywhere from 3-9 feet)

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Hmm... yeah, sounds about right. Maybe like 3-8 feet, to make the radius come out nice and whole. :P

However, you can extend the dome MUCH farther out, even to encompass (and extinguish) an entire volcano, but making such a large area of extreme cold would probably cost you your life...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 pm

But if I don't, the lava could flow down and burn up puppies and daises!

Blank Shock
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 pm

...here's a stupid question.

What are the Mancers trying to accomplish? We're pretty darn epic, and I doubt anyone could stand before us... but what are we trying to do?

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Secret stuff and not afraid of anything.

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:28 pm

yes but whats our ultimate goal
Back to top Go down
Veritamancer
Relict Antihero
Veritamancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 pm

I think I will skip the most recent question (if Wally's the Mancer Leader, then that's his job to answer) and tell you a little of the Sparrowhawk Katana.

The Sparrowhawk Katana's basic function is, of course, as a sword. Its basic power is to transfer kinetic energy more efficiently to the target. Otherwise (no pun intended), it has no other truly special powers, except for one that I cannot say for fear of spoiling the Tale. It can, of course, act as a good conductor of administrator power, but any other weapon made of the same rare lime green metal would work as well.

Like all katana, as far as I know, its blade is curved. However, it has no ridge or spine on either side of the blade.

=|/-\|=
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:34 pm

AF's first post: ... You could freeze the lava near you, just not the whole volcano. :P

Spectral and Iraemancer's posts: In the beginning, I intended them to be masters of knowledge and records. But it's part of their story, now, I suppose, that they are searching for a purpose to fulfill.

Mo: Yeah, good choice there.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 pm

@Wally: A purpose...?

@Maestro
I'll put it just below the Scythe.

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Well, a "goal" and a "purpose" are pretty much the same thing. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:57 pm

This is true.

Anways, any weapons?
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Well, from the Tale, there's the General's knife, Wally's quarterstaff, and Overlord might have to obtain a phraxic gyroplasmic nonlethal longpistol, but I don't have any descriptions for those yet. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 pm

A WHAT?

Descriptions of the knife&staff?

Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm

My wit and heavy metal music -- I can asplode your body with this whilst verbally ripping you apart.

FEEL THE FURY

-Sykura
(Yeah, that sucked I know. But what can I say? It is my job after all...)
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Noted and added.
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Haha, they are tame: just wait until I pull the goregrind out. :P

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Goregrind?

That sounds....

Messy.
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm

dear god my brain

I'm just gonna put that in hides until Wally decides what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Matoran Universe Created
Matoran Universe Created

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Umm, why? It is not as if I posted any lyrics or band artwork or any other such things.

AND YOU GOT MY COLOUR WRONG *LE GASP!*

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:53 pm

BLUE WILL WORK FOR NOW

And you included several things that probably are against the rules. :P

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Sykura: Yeah, I'm just going to say that bands and sub-genres like that are DO NOT WANT. :P It's not like you posted lyrics or actual examples of anything truly horrible, though, so I'll leave it in hidetags.

(Thanks, AF.)

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Not a problem.

Any more weapons?
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Lately, I've had a case of anti-God-Modding on the brain.

I have determined that, for the sake of humbleness, it should be noted that the Pen should be relatively low on the list, for it cannot create solid objects, only illusions.

Last edited by Lord Ra Hannah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Well, Illusions are pretty powerful stuff.

I'll keep it where it is for now.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Well, even if what you're making with the Pen isn't technically real, it can trick people into thinking it is. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:36 pm

WHAT THAT GUY SAID

*Points to Wally*
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm

sykura: wow.. I thought i listened to songs with messed up lyrics

Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm

@Irae:

You do.

Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm

yeah but not this messed up the most messed up song ive heard is pleasure to kill by Kreator whic isnt really that messed up compared to cannibal corpse (yes I looked them up)
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 pm

AF's first post: Thank you.

AF's second post: Heh.

Iraemancer's second post: Yeah, I'm not even going to look that up, but Sykura does listen to some... very odd... music. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 pm

ANYWAYS
THIS IS THE WEAPONS BLOG
NOT THE DISTURBING MUSIC BLOG.

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Then why is - oh, I see, Sykura's music is so disturbing it's a weapon. :P

ANYWAY, yes. I'll work on the General's knife's description.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 pm

YAY THE KNIFE
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 am

Well, I'm working on it. :P Also, I gave the correct color for the Sparrowhawk Katana, since Mo didn't seem to notice.

(And to what you were saying before the adding of Sykura's things: a phraxic gyroplasmic nonlethal longpistol [PGNL for short, I guess] is a projectile weapon; like its name says, it's not fatal if you get hit by it. Maybe I'll put some more details up later...)

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:39 am

Alrighty than. :P
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 pm

you should put my music directly under sykuras music Smile

also whats the generals knife and the laser pistol thingy???
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:25 pm

IDK, they're cool, I guess?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic   (Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Un)Official Weapons of the Codrexians Topic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next