Codrex Magna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted

Go down 
+4
X
The Spectral Mask
Lord Mayhem
Lignar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted Empty
PostSubject: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:23 pm

You know the drill. :P

This is the place to discuss/talk about the RPG. Your character sheets also go in this topic.

For reference's sake, I'll post a modified version of Biomancer's profile here, though we'll see how much he shows up. Mo may post Vitamancer's profile later.

Biomancer:
Spoiler:

Remember that this is not the Outlands World you might expect, so be careful. The geography is closest to the Tale, but not so much of the timeline is the same.

Off we go then!

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: merger   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:51 pm

no offense but isnt this kinda stolen from heroes of might and magic?

sword of armageddon (fire) and frost (ice) clashing and destroying everything?

that being said my character will be thus:

[redacted, see other post]

(heh I feel like an orwellian editor :D )

Last edited by voiceofKANE on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Irae, please read the rules. Character sheets go in the discussion topic. Post moved.

Also, no, I stole it from Spectral. :P The Swords of Twilight, remember? Plus, to spoiler-ish-ly explain what I've already said, they opened the door to alternate futures. The destruction was only a side effect, and the planet is still perfectly intact, with a new mix of flora/fauna to boot.

IN ADDITION, your character sheet is kind of nonsensical given the storyline. :P It's going to need some revision.

First, an image in place of an appearance description is fine, but I'm pretty sure Iraemancer as canonized in the Outlands Mancers doesn't look quite like that.

Second, a brief personality description would have been much more helpful than three gigantic pages' worth of pseudopsychiatric soup. :P I'll let it slide though 'cause I think personality will appear through actions anyway.

Third, Iraemancer as a Mancer does not have the ability to make constructs. It's highly likely he would be able to induce rage in others and direct their belligerence towards battle, but Mancers just can't make constructs.

Fourth, there were no "legions of wrath" or a "war between light and void". Iraemancer along with the other Mancers were kept kind of cooped up in the Fortress Manceri by Biomancer. It's important to note that the Mancers were pretty much the only potential force that meant anything back before the Sundering, and it was just before the Sundering that they dispersed to various fortresses. See, they didn't fight a war. They just took command of the fortresses, and would have had a great empire if not for the Sundering.

If you're going to use Iraemancer, too, his powers come from within. The power of the scythe Iraemancer wields isn't a power unlockable by him or other Mancers.

Also, I'd like to note that it makes perfect sense for Iraemancer to get recruits and to try to become a god. :P Since he's the overseer of Deltán (remember, Mancers' associated fortresses are also the places they protect), all he has to do is seek out resentful people who are willing to fight with him to subjugate the gods. And if he succeeds in that, maybe he can figure out the secrets to becoming a god.

Sorry if some of the above are restrictive, but I've made it clear before that there are no great wars or inherently magic weapons in the Outlands World.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 am

REVISED EDITION

Name:iraemancer
Gender/Age:gender: male age: :redacted:
Fortress:deltan
Appearance: like this
Personality: quitre alot like me... megalomaniacal but intelligent enough to pick his battles somewhat of a "pied piper" complex where he uses wrath powers to literally make people physically follow him and help him kill whoever happens to get in his way despite the obvious warlikeness he is quick to ally with the mancers as he respects their powers (unlike...yknow other people) everyone else he sees as pawns or enemies

Weapons/Tools: scythe of wrath and some mercenaries employed to defend my fortress and its archives also wrath minions
Background/History: a warlord who was corrupted by power and began raising an army... but where does he get all of his recruits? (because wrath, wrath is why) his fortress is insanely well defended as he is a paranoid man and he mostly spends time either fighting skirmishes with wasteland militias or in his castle accumulating followers and power and using his wrath based powers and the wrath found in every soul to become more powerful... perhaps even a god? or not its wally's call on this last bit (either way i will try to become a god but whether or not I suceed will be based on whether or not wally allows it since its his story)

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 am

Not bad, sounds reasonable to me. Remember though, this is an RPG and not my story. :P Whether this version of Iraemancer succeeds in becoming a god should solely be based on the choices he (you?) makes. That's the interesting thing about RPGs.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 am

XD sweet

also this is the first time anyone has described me as "reasonable" :P
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Heh, well... I described your character sheet as reasonable. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
Head Librarian & Game Master
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:05 am

Ventimancer:

Spoiler:

I think this needs revising, especially to be worked into the world of the RPG, just as Irae's was. Both the pen and the Spectral Blade could potentially fall into "magic object" territory, but neither is especially helpful to the character. The Blade just lets him fight enemies on "fair ground", and the pen sometimes gets him through a locked door. Shrug I wanted material tributes to my character's now very strange backstory, and so there they are.

Opinions? Additions? Subtractions? All-out overhauls?

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://codrexmagna.forumotion.com/
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 am

Okay first I don't get what you mean by a General in this context. :P

Next, most Mancers other than Iraemancer probably just work themselves kind of stealthily into the government. Heck, even Iraemancer might be more concerned with raising forces than doing the mundane governing himself. People know that the Mancers are there, but don't know much of how they influence or advise officials.

I'm not sure the Spectral Blade any particular powers. Could it just be a mysterious named weapon like the Sparrowhawk Katana, or do you prefer to make it a weapon more special to Ventimancer himself?

If you do choose the Spectral Blade to be a special weapon, I wouldn't necessarily recommend the pen having any powers. Don't misunderstand what I'm about to say, but I actually like the idea of the pen more than the Blade. :P My opinions on this gray-area sliding scale of weapons are not too important this time though, and the decision has to be yours.

Frankly I find the entire parasite backstory kind of odd, but it could work. The awakening/release of the parasite seems more of a job for Biomancer than Ventimancer's immune system though. :P Especially if Bio realized Venti's potential.

BUT one last thing.

@Everyone, I should note something I just realized after making some "corrections" to Venti and Irae's weapons in-RPG. It has been noted before in some parts of heavily Corrupted- and Hacker!-influenced Outlands World backstory that certain weapons can store or superconduct power.

Because of this, weapons like a Wrath Scythe or Spectral Blade that seem to have unnatural power might be explainable. For instance, a scythe that seems to exude the power of wrath might actually just be a consequence of Iraemancer wielding a superconducting scythe. Or a Spectral Blade may simply be a blade with stored storm power.

I still don't highly recommend these though. You can use them, but they might have to have some sort of origin story.

I may expand on this tomorrow, but I hope that's coherent and sort of not-so-restrictive. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:24 pm

W. Gudmunzsun wrote:
Okay first I don't get what you mean by a General in this context. :P

Neither do I. Shrug

W. Guzmunzsun wrote:
Next, most Mancers other than Iraemancer probably just work themselves kind of stealthily into the government. Heck, even Iraemancer might be more concerned with raising forces than doing the mundane governing himself. People know that the Mancers are there, but don't know much of how they influence or advise officials.

Fair enough. I'll remove that passage from the final revision of the character sheet, just to save space.

W. Guzmunzsun wrote:
I'm not sure the Spectral Blade any particular powers. Could it just be a mysterious named weapon like the Sparrowhawk Katana, or do you prefer to make it a weapon more special to Ventimancer himself?

If you do choose the Spectral Blade to be a special weapon, I wouldn't necessarily recommend the pen having any powers. Don't misunderstand what I'm about to say, but I actually like the idea of the pen more than the Blade. :P My opinions on this gray-area sliding scale of weapons are not too important this time though, and the decision has to be yours.

The more I think about it, the less the Spectral Blade's honor-power makes sense. I think I'll sort of re-interperate it as a simple conductor of the Ventimancer's innate abilities. He'll still likely challenge enemies to individual duels, going on in the "Eye of the Storm", but there will be no majiicks reinforcing it.

W. Guzmunzsun wrote:
Frankly I find the entire parasite backstory kind of odd, but it could work. The awakening/release of the parasite seems more of a job for Biomancer than Ventimancer's immune system though. :P Especially if Bio realized Venti's potential.

When I planned out Teneo I created a pretty strange backstory for the Ignoto/Inco/Ventimancer in order to explain his once two-tiered and later three-tiered existance. Originally the Chronomancer was possessed by the dormant Ink-Parasite in Chan'Lo/Chanvale, and then stumbled upon the Spectral Armor. Within the Spectral Armor was the stealthy demon form of Denyax, who influenced the Chronomancer's actions until the other Mages intervened and demanded that he stop wearing the Spectral Mask. As Denyax and the Ink-Parasite had been fighting for control, each growing stronger to match the other, the removal of Denyax allowed the Ink-Parasite to become dominant, changing the then classified Ignotomancer to become the Incomancer using these parasite powers.

Conflicts in Chan'Lo/Chanvale dragged Chronomancer/Incomancer back. Here he found Denyax, a citizen of Chan'Lo/Chanvale with all the signs of a Mancer. He was found to be the Chronomancer, but his tormented childhood led him to use the power for evil. The Chronomancer/Incomancer and Chronomancer faced off, and accidentally caused a temporal loop in which the Chronomancer/Incomancer is sent back in time to become the Specter and eventually become the demon in the Mask which possessed the himself, while the Denyax was sent back in time to become possessed by the Ink-Parasite and become the Chronomancer/Incomancer.

And no, if you're reading that and wondering, none of that made sense. *facepalm*

Now understanding why the Chronomancer should not be allowed to exists under any circumstances, I modified the backstory. Now Denyax, Spectral and Ventimancer were seperate entities. The character known as the Spectral Mask was a refugee from Chan'Lo/Chanvale who was partially possessed by Denyax, a being from another dimension entirely. Venti wound up with Denyax's old sword, but other than that he and Spectral had few interactions. The Ink-Parasite interacted with Venti and Venti exclusively, to whom Chan'Lo/Chanvale was not home, but just another fortress.

Hopefully, that made some sense. Shrug

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 pm

@spectra... that was the most in depth complicated and WTS filled (weird time shenanigans) thing I have read besides homestuck XD I commend you

the only criticism is why honour? surely as a rationalist you would fall more towards the combat pragmaticist than a knight... but its your character and it does add fluff to your character so I suppose it would mae sense

@wally on second thought can my scythe be superconducting like I had originally planned exept it WONT be the source of my powers or something stupid like that nor would I be useless without it in a fight

as for origins I found it in the ruins of an ancient destroyed fortress while fighting an enemy force and it gave me the edge I needed to win but as a price it corrupted my soul with wrath and dreams of world conquest... or yknow something predictable like that
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:10 pm

@Spectral, to save some space in this post, I'll just go and agree with the first three points. :P

Anyway, your original strange backstory isn't incomprehensible, it's just... strange. XP

Your newer backstory makes fair sense, though I'm not fond of Mo's brand of dimensional infinity. I think something close to what you already have will work fine. It does leave open the question of what fortress Venti might ever have settled at though.

@Iraema- good lard I think I'm going to call you VOK for now because calling you by your character's name is confusing. :P

Your scythe can be a superconducting weapon, yes. It might even help explain how one Mancer can possibly gather a legion, since emotional/neuroconducting Mancers don't tend to have a very large range for their power. :P

The scythe doesn't have to have some predictable magic influencing backstory, really. It'd probably make just as much sense for Irae to have been a wrathy kind of person all along, and a scythe he found in some temple's ruins just suited his strength after he became a Mancer.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 am

Let's try this again, then ...

Ventimancer:

Spoiler:

As for the Fortress, I don't know if he settled anywhere. Wind, hard to control or contain, ect. That said, isn't he the "visiting Mancer" that was discussed helping out in Chanvale in the first post? I was under that impression. confused

Also, @ Irae: Venti is honorbound because I wanted to roleplay an honorbound character. I might - might be a pragmatist when put to the test, but I've never been in combat before and hope not to be, as I'm woefully unprepared.

I'm not sure my new angle will include as much honor though. I've decided to try and just personify the wind here, which to me includes some pride but just as much of a chance of a dirty fighter when pushed to his limits.

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 am

The new profile seems pretty good to me overall. Again, though, with the parasite backstory, I'm not sure what would have kept Biomancer (as the Life Mage) from immediately freeing Ventimancer from the parasite's influence.

And yeah, I thought that that's what he'd be as well. I just wanted to make sure. :P

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 am

W. Gudmunzsun wrote:
Again, though, with the parasite backstory, I'm not sure what would have kept Biomancer (as the Life Mage) from immediately freeing Ventimancer from the parasite's influence.

Hmm... Mysterious shady biomancery conspiracy?

Anywho, I'll have a character sheet for Ril (That is his name, yeah?) up soon, once I get all the kinks worked out.
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 am

Well, here's my character. :P Additional details will be added later.

Name: Magda Falewell
Gender/Age: Female / To be added.
Fortress: Chanvale
Appearance: Not tall, not short. Ginger hair, in a pixie cut. Eyes are dappled forest green, skin is pale. Usually wears black slacks, a blouse, and comfortable boots, with a green cloak if it's cold.
Personality: Quiet, polite, restrained. Prefers to spend her days shelving books at the library where she works. It isn't easy to make her angry, but her opponents in any arguments usually get blasted by her intense sarcasm and wit.
Weapons/Tools: A wooden-handled balisong.
Background/History: To be added.

FIRST EDITION NOTES: I edited Magda's weapons. They now consist of a single balisong. [For the unenlightened, a balisong is the same thing as a butterfly knife.]

---]=>TKG<=[---

Last edited by The Knife Girl on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Weapon additions.)
Back to top Go down
Veritamancer
Relict Antihero
Veritamancer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:35 am

In order to sharpen the contrast between this version of the Outlands World and the original, I give you the following.

Name: Veritamancer
Gender/Age: Male.
Fortress: (TBA)
Appearance: Piercing eyes, color indeterminate; cropped pale brown hair; sallow-looking semitanned skin. Usually dresses in white hooded robes with bright gold trim, and always wears plain white gloves.
Personality: Often bland and precise, entirely honest, but is just as adept at hiding truth. Formerly more of a scholarly type, his power is nearing its permanent prime, and he excels at eavesdropping and accurate guesswork. He has also displayed a ruthless streak.
Weapons/Tools: ?
Background/History: (TBF)

=|/-\|=
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh, man, Veritamancer hit my like a brick wall. Shocked Consider the contrast sharpened, we've barely gotten started and Veritamancer is already in the lead in the "coolest mage" contest. Y'know, just for being here. I look forward to seeing more of him. Smile

I'm worried about my role-play skill - I don't have a great feel for how heavy-handed I can be. Chanvale is (at least loosely) based on Chan'Lo, so I felt as though I could describe how I envision it. I'm out of practice in collaborating, building off of other players, ect. ... In D&D I try to keep myself saying "Yes, and ... " In this case, you could say this post is [/b][/color]"Haruhi sees a blizzard coming, and wonders if Cryo and Venti will be taking action ..." [color=#9C3DF5][b]"Yes, and Venti is headed to Haruhi to check it out, with prior knowledge of a threat in Chanvale."

Speaking of that threat, any word on the rabble unleashed in the Sundering? Do we still have the black lizards, flame elementals, and trolls from Corrupted? Because I quite like those. :D

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Okay, I have a note to make before I comment on stuff.

Unlike in the Outlands World of the Tale, where the Mancers (besides Vita) are kept in a tight group due to Bio's paranoia, the Mancers here are spread out over up to 14 fortresses. What this means is that Bio can't extend his influence to reach the other mages. And what that means is that only three mages can actively keep themselves from aging now: Bio, Cryo, and Incendo. So if the Mancers are to stay healthily immortal, they'd probably have to report to Bio frequently to have their aging reversed slightly. (Cryo and Incendo can't help with unaging, as they can only slow the aging process.)

On the subject of your post, I think you did a fine job. It's not really heavy-handed as far as I can tell, unless Venti doesn't usually conduct monologues. :P And in honesty, I feel that because you made Chan'Lo, then Chanvale (and... that other vale) will have a strong basis in your work, so most general places will be revealed based on that as the story progresses.

And yes, I think I'll keep some old adversaries... I can't promise anything or reveal too much, but some of the Composite Gods should have formidable forces supporting them. :P

Anyway, time to work on a post.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm excited to see how we can collaborate, since this story is going to have to rely a lot on working together... Or at least, for Venti and I, it is.

As for Chanvale, I feel like since I'm going to be spending most of my time there (?), it should be loosely--at least--based on Chan Lo. Some of the old nepalese-ish feel I got from it in Rah's shortlived epic (Should I be more specific?) should definitely be kept, because the idea of this large yet humble community in the mountains, with tons of traditions and secrets, is just so appealing.

Biomancer wrote:
...but some of the Composite Gods should have formidable forces supporting them.

I think there should be a Wiley Produman Composite God.
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 am

I think the whole RPG'll have to rely somewhat on cooperation if the players are looking to defeat some Composite Gods.

If you stick with only Cryomancer you're probably going to have to stay in Chanvale most of the time, but like I've said, every player's allowed three characters.

Chanvale is more than loosely based on Chan'Lo, it's blatantly based on Chan'Lo. :P There'll be some semblance of leftover concepts from Occamvale, too, but since that was loosely based on Chan'Lo too, it's all one big Chan'Lo loop...

Also, if I made a Wiley Proudman Composite God, wouldn't that be...

... GOD-MODDING?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Iraemancer, I'm not certain how this works either, but Wally might have a discription of Deltan Fortress somewhere. He did mention it "challenging you in a good way" ... Aside from the run-on sentences I've come to expect, your introduction seems fine to me, but it captures Deltan as a war-torn Fortress ruled by renegade warlords, out of contact with the rest of civilization. If that's where you and Wally agree to go with it, enjoy your conquests, but if Wally created Deltan as a modern and less volitile Fortress, you may have to do some editing. Mild Surprise

Try to break up your sentences into individual thoughts, as you might have known I was going to say. :P

Actaully, the fact that "it took months" for you to redecorate your Fortress, and Wally pointing out the fact that the Mancers are aging outside the range of Biomancer's influence, all makes me wonder: how long has it been since the Sundering?

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Mayhem
First Toa Team
First Toa Team
Lord Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 pm

heh... I guess I should collaborate moar Ill see what wally has to say before making any permanent changes though I suppose this is a testment to my ENTJness I rush into things without finishing my planning I was more concerned with getting an intro done and not being the last person to do so than actually making it accurate Sad although with the information I was given it was pretty good and I dont know if anyone picked up on this but I wanted iraemancer to seem more evil than he actually is "he sat on his throne drinking wine he told everyone it was blood but in reality it was just wine... one had to keep up appearances after all and appearance is everything" this will be one of the major themes irae will try to appear evil without actually being as evil as he eays he is :P I thought that would add some flavour to his character and maybe ill think of a reason WHY he wants everyone to think hes evil at first I was going to make it because hes paranoid of other warlords but with what spectral said I might have to come up with something else

as for the run ons... thats how my brain works there arent any individual thoughts its all a slurr of neurological randomness swimming at speeds that could make light jealous :hypomania:

Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:16 pm

I think the only periods in that post were the ellipses.

The idea of having to appear eviler than you are is a bit scary, since you basically feed on wrath. xD
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 pm

I have an announcement to make regarding Deltan... :P

Most of you guys, except maybe VOK/Irae, have read the entire Tale up to the latest part posted. You may have even read the special outtake "Part the ???" from The Tale: More!. Anyway, if you did, you know about the Delta Towns, that giant conglomerate port where Overlord first directly crossed paths with the main trio.

Overlord and the trio are irrelevant, but the Delta Towns aren't. Deltan IS the Delta Towns, with a wall around them. It's a port city sitting on the delta of the Theijn River. There are boats and docks, floating portions of the metropolis, everything.

So to actually answer VOK/Irae's post, most of Iraemancer's supposed "improvements" are pretty much impossible. A moat and any other surrounding-type fortification would be out of the question - Deltan is too big and has an ocean on one side.

I have no doubt that Iraemancer would try to build (or modify a preexisting building into) a palace-like place. That's fine as long as he gets along with his workers. :P

Next, I'll point out that the Mancers ARE still in contact, just out of range of Biomancer's actual powers. This is probably a spoiler, but I have to say that if a Mancer needs to find the others, they can enlist the help of Veritamancer or Gnaritamancer. The Mancers are immensely powerful when together, and it's doubtful they'd fall out of touch.

But like I was saying, Deltan is a complex of (either current or former) trading towns. A warlord in the land of entrepreneurial sailors would be pretty unlikely alone, let alone a warlord who attempts to redistribute money on his own terms. It was my impression that, though this can change even over the course of the RPG, Iraemancer ruled Deltan just by taking a more active approach to the Mancers' usual "aiding the government" role, and by formulating a lot of the goals for the city as a whole himself.

Last, on the post itself, it actually is not bad writing. :P Really. But may I ask if I can edit the grammar/spelling of your posts, though, VOK/Irae? It's kind of hard to read.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Umbramancer
The Before-Time
Umbramancer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Name:Thorn
Gender/Age: Male
Fortress: Yet to be chosen
Appearance: Brown longish hair with a similar uniform to roman soldgers uniform, all of the army wears, in silver and red
Personality: A fun laidback kid who cant be taken seriosly, unless he is on duty
Weapons/Tools:the standerd short sword, short bow, rectangular shield
Background/History:
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

FYI, I mentioned something to Umbra (Scodonius? I feel like I shouldn't be calling you guys by your Mancer names 'cause of this RPG...) that will probably be relevant to all of us at some point.

Wally Gudmunzsun wrote:
[T]he Composite Gods aren't really gods in the sense that they're not really worshiped in their own right. If [people] did worship them[...], then they [a]re no ordinary [people].

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Umbramancer
The Before-Time
Umbramancer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Name:Umbramancer29
Gender/Age: Male
Fortress: Yet to be chosen
Appearance: a bald head always worn under the hood of a cloak, similar to the dementors in Harry Potter, his face is covered by his hood, so no one really knows what he looks like
Personality: a quiet personality. He is feared almost everywhere in Thorn's Fortress.
Weapons/Tools: Copper katars, and throwing knives
Background/History:
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

I was developing such a long OOC reply to other people in the RPG topic that I ended up having to move it here. Grim-Faced Anyway, if you're here from the other topic, keep reading.

@Spectral, it could have been a prompt, but it's all the characters now doing whatever they want to or can do. :P They should interact like real people, and I'm certainly not going to tell you specifically what I think you should do.

I look forward to any finalized plot or subplot for our favorite Wind and Cold Mages to undertake. You won't be overstepping anything, since Chanvale is kind of more your domain, unless you do something wrong with one of the other characters. :P

@VOK/Irae, the readability is not improved but Iraemancer's position is excellently expanded on. :P Especially if the townspeople don't know about the... "disappearances"... they might slightly admire someone who's able to invest in so much waterfront with his own money or his allies'.

I was originally going to have it be so that Iraemancer was already in contact with the other Mancers perfectly well, but I have an idea for a future gambit... So for now, the Wrath Mage will indeed be out of touch entirely.

@Scodonius(?)/Umbra, your post demonstrates the military violence of your fortress, but the internal timing is more than a bit odd. I might recommend revising it with a retroactive approach to it - showing what exactly Thorn is doing now, but having him remember how it was recently in the past. It's always possible to do a time-lapse post like you seem to have made, but it's pretty difficult to fit in with the rest of the RPG.

Also, do the digits you put at the end of Umbramancer's title mean anything (like are they his age? in which case you'd put them in the category below)?

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
The Cold Mage
Cryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Ooh, mysterious FARSPADEy things going on, I guess?
Also, it seems that Xexan (I think that's the name :P ) is well connected... Which always makes things more fun.

AND NOW... WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....

Cryomancer
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cryomancer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 pm

GREAT SATURN IT'S CRYOMANCER. Blank Shock

:P

And yeah, a mysterious acronym and a mysterious connection for Exy... Xexan is their name but I fully intend to call them by their pet nickname because I like them so much. Happy

ALSO, EDIT: I'm putting some useful symbols in my signature so y'all can find them easily for use in the RPG. :P Other than this way, it isn't exactly easy to type Deltán's name correctly every time, so please copy them as you need. You may not need all of them (though I can tell you they'll be used), but they're there anyway.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Yay for convinient symbols! Happy Dance

It looks as though things will get interesting in Deltán ... it occurs to me they might be close enough to the Subspace Gunshipwreck to be working on that. Shocked I'll store that away as a pet theory in the meantime, no need to confirm or joss.

All of the changing nicknames for Xexan made that last post a little hard to read, incidentally.

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Heh, yeah. :P

I did'nt necessarily intend to confirm/joss that idea, but I'll refrain from providing details that would clarify the matter, at least for now.

Also, sorry about that. Exy is of course actually named Xexan, their surname is Ynhrodepst - and I should mention to all of you that mid-level government officers in Deltán are called ficials, hence "Ficial Ynhrodepst".

I'll try not to call Exy anything but their first name or nickname, but you'll have to expect them being called by their surname or title when interacting in an official capacity, including if they happen to bump into the Wrath Mage or other Mancers.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Scarey Bear
The Before-Time
Scarey Bear

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Don't know how much I'll end up participating in the RPG, but thought I'd post this anyway...

Name: Raxxilis Dune
Gender/Age: Female/…young, I guess
Fortress: Chanvale
Appearance: dark hair, somewhere between raven-black and dark navy blue, tied back to keep it out of her face; pale grey eyes; a simple navy linen tunic; a wide black belt with various pouches attached; stained cloth breeches that used to be tan before they encountered mud, grass, rust, food, and animal blood (now they just look gross); flexible brown leather boots; a faded black cloak in case of rain or when she wants to hide her face

Personality: Calculating, but quick to anger when her calculations give her a number that displeases her. She never judges a person prematurely, and while she can regard most of the people she meets as “allies” or “acquaintances”, she only has a feeling of friendship for a select few. She quickly becomes fed up with people who are annoying her or defy her personal sense of justice.

Weapons/Tools: Automatic reload crossbow that she usually keeps hidden unless she needs it, as well as a sturdy stave that she acquired for travel, but has now become quite proficient in hitting things/foes with.

Background/History: She grew up alone in the underbelly of Chanvale, doing whatever it took to stay alive (i.e. things that were not always legal) and now keeps a fairly honest life working in an herb shop.

Last edited by Scarey Bear on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://philosophicalgeekdesk.blogspot.com/
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Sounds great, as you know. :P

Okay, anyway. With more or less eight players potentially "in the game" now (depending on whether you count me :P), most of whom have only one character (me included), it's come time to add more fortresses to the possible choices for characters. This adding will take place slowly, and only one new fortress choice will appear as of this post.

And one other thing. As Iraemancer noted in his first reply to this topic, the cause of the Sundering seems formulaic - and, I would say, unnecessarily supernaturalistic. Other than the excellently made swords, was the battle between Unimortis and Arcerath unusual in some way? Was there something else to it all?

I'm only bringing it up because I realize as I reread it that I don't know yet. :P And that could prove highly interesting in the future.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:07 am

Okay, sorry for the double post, but I apparently lost the post I was going to make earlier today.

To all, Darralessus's profile is up. Now that that's done, we might finally be able to start to get a look at the final "default" fortress, the only one that no one has chosen: Yabe.

Of course, revealing the last of the pre-posted fortresses can only mean one thing for the future - new fortresses. And with new fortresses come more revelations - I'll be finishing up a post for Biomancer, but it contains enough of a massive shock that I think I'm going to have to post two more Parts of the Tale first, to put it into even more context. :P

Anyway, I know there are enough characters in Chanvale already, but part of Raxxilis's post gave me an idea for some visitors... If I get around to it, the Chanvalers will have company. :P (hint: Atourist, minor appearance)

Enough talk and time for me to get working. I might be able to produce something tomorrow, but we'll see.

EDIT: Found the post content I was preparing. It's redundant considering what I've already said, but here it is (edited slightly) anyway.

Wally wrote:
Until we have another post up, from either Ventimancer or Cryomancer (which I know is in the works for sometime), I'll leave Chanvale alone for now (just to gauge whether the characters' actions interrelate any more before Haruhi continues). It's amazing, though how one little mountain village can have the bulk of the active characters (5, if you count NPCs) and a blizzard on the way - the excitement definitely seems skewed! :P

I am working on a post for Biomancer currently, but I think I'll probably end up releasing it after a couple more Parts of the Tale - it'll be for contrast between the two, but I can't spoil exactly why. Maybe to inject some melodrama, I'll say that this post for the Life Mage will be either one of the biggest shocks of the entirety of TOC or one of the biggest letdowns - or maybe I'm being serious here.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Last week of summer, I promised myself I'd only relax. No work on anything, not even games. No D&D, no writing, nothing that requires work, even if it pays off.

In other words, there is a post coming from me, but not until school starts on Monday. When things get going next week, there'll be a little time to squeeze writing in, but soon I'm going to have homework again, and posts on weekdays will be very, very, very rare.

I do enjoy this, I won't forget it, and I won't give up.

This is merely the calm before the storm, you see. I have ample time now, but I am resting - for when my spare time grows slim, my effort into this will increase.

... sorry about the delay, and the melodrama. :P

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Dude... what.

Well, at least I know why you've been quiet. :P Best wishes for a relaxing time from me - classes in schools and universities have already started here, so it's great that you (and I assume I could say "you guys") have had the week free.

In the meantime, which isn't much time, I may/may not make posts in other fortresses or set the scene for some gods. Chanvale is a complex net of interactions right now though, and it currently seems like every person has to move forward if any person wants to move forward.

Allons-y--

* W. Gudmunzsun is shot

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
X
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Glad to hear the reason behind the silence. I was kinda worried... :P Have a fun and relaxing week!

@Wally, wow, that seems rather early for school to start. Our local high school doesn't start back up until September 3 or 4.

I agree about Chanvale's complexity, but I think Magda and Haruhi [jeez, I have to look that name up EVERY time I want to write it. *facepalm*] should be able to move forward somewhat without interacting with Ventimancer.

---]=>TKG<=[---
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 am

It is extremely early. And they keep shifting the date back. Glare

I'm having real trouble with thinking of any way for Haruhi to continue before the blizzard. :P I'll just post something rudimentary as I ought to get something up anyway.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Alright all y'all, lissenup now y'hear?

Before I get shot for that non-sentence, I have a useless PSA to make. I'm pretty sure that Spectral and AF are colluding collaborating on a post for Venti and/or Cryo in Chanvale. Even if they still haven't produced anything (cough cough) I've been respectfully awaiting some action from the Wind and Cold Mages, as they're pivotal characters for the current events in Chanvale.

Other than Chanvale and Deltán, which are both at a standstill, no other fortress has been chosen by any player. To keep the timescales even, I've also intentionally procrastinated on moving the events in any other fortress forward (in Yabe, Z1NE B, or Nharto). I have a specific date in mind for revealing one other major fortress, and I'll probably give a few more names out as options if anyone's interested in choosing another (which I doubt - the RPG's barely started).

There's no deadline for posts and everyone is busy, as usual. But I'm just posting this as a halfway reminder, a loud tap on my nonexistent watch, if you will. Four OCs and three (-ish) NPCs are present in Chanvale; one OC and one (-ish) NPC are present in Deltán. We're only halfway through September, so no big deal if you can't get a post up - TOC only went up in August. I'm going to move things ahead of Chanvale in Z1NE B and Yabe if nothing happens by 10/5/12 though, just so y'all know.

No, I can't believe I just typed that and posted it either. No, it isn't much different from my ridiculous project-posts in my blog on here. Yes, I'm partly posting it to put TOC back first in the OTRPG forum. Which reminds me, why is TOC even considered "off-topic"?

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Oh gods, triple-post... >~>

ANYway, I'm guessing nobody noticed (because I wouldn't have noticed either), but I updated the RPG with a post set in Nharto. It's the second part of the last post in the topic. I hope this conveys a feeling of what Nharto is like (and what it is), and if you understood what it is, then details from the Tale could probably be used to round out the impression. I actually had fun writing the Nharto post. :P

I have another pre-planned post in the works, but I'll probably be putting that up in December. I think I might've mentioned it before...

Other than that, I'm not sure what to do, but if I have time/ideas I might do something for Deltán too.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Very clever, good sir. Salute

Although you've established the geography of Nharto, you've also raised questions about chronology. Was the Codrex established in this timeline, then? Did our heroes pass through the Roaring Log?

It also occurs to me, if Vitamancer hadn't wandered to far, that Fortress Manceri should be close to Nharto.

It's a bit inconvinient, as it's on the other side of an ocean, but I might make Nharto Ventimancer's chosen fortress. Or Yabe, or nowhere.

I've been working on Venti's next post (now almost three pages long) this weekend. I hope to get it up sooner than later, but I may have to run it passed Arty, which could delay it to Thanksgiving break.

And of course, it also means delays for HD.

Shrug Whatcha gonna do?

EDIT: FLASHBACK ... COMPLETE.

Four pages. Nearly sixteen hundred words.

I'm beginning to worry that I've become too verbose. :P

Nonetheless, Arty needs to revise it for consistancy, so nothing's up quite yet.

Here's hoping it's up soon! :D

SECOND EDIT: Posted! Happy Dance

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Wait a minute, what? First, Vitamancer never existed in this Corrupted Outlands - we still have Veritamancer. Second, the Man in the Turban isn't and can't be Veritamancer according to Mo's description in this topic. :P

More importantly, you seem to have the geography mixed up. Nharto is on the same side of the Rebrolan Ocean as Chanvale, and I recommend referring to this map, keeping in mind that the vertical direction is EXTREMELY compressed and the horizontal direction is SOMEWHAT compressed.

I'll be reading your post in detail right after I finish this post, but if AF still needs to revise it, I'm not going to comment on it just yet, though it looks like a good read. :P

EDIT: Maybe I will comment on it now.[/i-lied] I feel I should ask what technology you had in mind that government grants could make possible to install.

Also, wrecking havoc. Cryptic Grin

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh good lard, the map I linked to is out of date and doesn't even have the North Harbor Town (yes, it is the Tale version, not TOC). *facepalm* You'll have to use it in tandem with this, at least until I get a better version up. Please excuse how horrible and approximate they are, and ignore the shapes - the relative positions are all that are important.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:40 pm

I was referring to Vitamancer's cameo in The Tale, in which he bumped into Wally. If he was close to Fortress Manceri, then Codrex Magna isn't too far away either.

As far as the geography goes, I had assumed that the mountains were impossible to navigate, which would have been what prompted Wally and the others to travel by sea. Looking at the map, I see that their destination was perfectly reachable by land, so I suppose it was Wally trying not to be followed.

As for the technology, I imagined it had something to do with the greenhouses used in Chanvale to grow herbs, ect. Since there's no need for an internal transport system, I imagine the only infrastructures Cryomancer cares about are food and defense, and he already controls defense. Nothing important, really, just a passing detail.

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Ohh, right. But why would Codrex Magna be near Fortress Manceri? I can see the leap between a lack of travel distance for Vitamancer and a closeness between the Fortress Manceri and Nharto, but not Codrex Magna...

The mountains are pretty hard to navigate, it's true, but neither Tohu's Spine nor the Icy Mountains reach the Rebrolan Ocean. I hope I mentioned in the Tale somewhere that the route really was due to Wally's attempted avoidance of being followed, but yeah, that was the reason.

And okay then, I just wondered. :P I still don't know the limits of technology in most of the Outlands World, and was curious whether there was much for it in Chanvale even with the fortress being so remote.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 pm

I had assumed at some point that North Town and Codrex Magna were in close proximity. Looking at the map, I wasn't wrong, but I wasn't right either...

Last edited by The Spectral Mask on Sun May 19, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 am

The North Harbor Town is sort of supposed to be the closest town to Codrex Magna, but I haven't really determined the exact location of Codrex Magna itself yet. :P And that's just in the Tale, not even to mention here in TOC...

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
The Spectral Mask
The Spectral Mask

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Probably for the best - I can't even imagine what the Codrexians are up to at this point. :P I don't think we should risk checking up on us/them.

Regardless, considering how (relatively) close Chanvale and Nharto are, Nharto might become Ventimancer's designated Fortress at some time in the future.

For clarification: The storm is passing over Yabe now, correct? Or is it large enough that it can hit Yabe and Chanvale simultaneously.

... and where's Yabe again? :P

Back to top Go down
Lignar
Mysterious Figure
Lignar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 pm

We'll be seeing about the Codrexians come December, so I definitely won't be spoiling what's to come before I post then. :P

I can (metaphorically) see Ventimancer watching over Nharto, so yeah. Keep in mind the vertical and horizontal compression on the map, though, and they aren't the closest places...

It also depends what storm you're talking about. There's a storm to the west of Chanvale, and there's a storm to the west of Yabe. The one by Chanvale is a huge blanket-like blizzard; the one by Yabe is, and I quote Darralessus, "a thunderous cloud of night". Also, the one by Chanvale is creeping ominously closer, and is visible with the naked eye; the one by Yabe is kio away over the ocean, boiling rapidly towards shore, and only really visible with a Great Spyglass like the one in Darralessus's observopticory (not certain about its visibility though). Whatever's causing them, they seem to be two different storms.

My current map with Yabe on it is too horrible to show, so I'll just say it's far southwest of Chanvale and Z1NE B. :P It may, in the Tale (as eBay) be due south of BAWEPE; I don't know the status of BAW in this Corrupted Outlands very well, but I assume it's still far down there. It's in more of a dry-grasslands area due to its latitude, I think, but might be at the southern limits of the Psarakam.

-|W|G|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted   Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next